Amazingly, even at $45/night (through asiarooms.com) this is an fairly expensive hotel for Siem reap but I would absolutely return there. The location is good, with a 5-10 minute walk to pub street and the old market area, and access to Angkor was very easy by Tuktuk. What makes this a 5 rating hotel to me is the staff. This hotel has caring service, which is a step up in my book from excellent service. The people were not only helpful but truly engaged with the guests,and sincerely worked to be helpful. I would absolutely return to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Soria Moria is a small cheerful hotel in the center of Siem Reap, with 38 bright and spacious rooms, establish by a Norwegian couple. Being a small intimate hotel, the Soria Moria Team is able to provide its guests with personalized service. It’s a 15 minute drive to Angkor Wat, and walking distance to the old market & the hustle and bustle of town. The hotel as an international restaurant and a Rooftop bar with great views, and there is also an open-sky Jacuzzi and a sundeck available. The initial idea behind Soria Moria was to combine a business opportunity with a strong focus on helping the community in which we work through various means. Through Soria Moria Educational Development Program the local employees have recently become majority owners of the business – an initiative to empower locals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, HostelWorld and Agoda so you can book your Soria Moria Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Soria Moria Boutique
- Soria Moria Boutique Siem Reap