This hotel has kept it's charm since we visited it 4 years ago even though al things in Siem Reap has changed towards a much more touristic atmosphere. The one thing, that have changed to the worse is the quality of the guide, the helpful staff provided us. But I guess its a question of the demand of guides in the booming Angkor Tourist Industry which means that anyone who can speak a little english an can afford at short guide course works as tourist guides.
Enjoy the rooftop bar - its a very nice place to sit in the evening an enjoy a drink just outside the the buzz of central Siem Reap with its Pup street and Night Market.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Soria Moria is a small cheerful hotel in the center of Siem Reap, with 38 bright and spacious rooms, establish by a Norwegian couple. Being a small intimate hotel, the Soria Moria Team is able to provide its guests with personalized service. It’s a 15 minute drive to Angkor Wat, and walking distance to the old market & the hustle and bustle of town. The hotel as an international restaurant and a Rooftop bar with great views, and there is also an open-sky Jacuzzi and a sundeck available. The initial idea behind Soria Moria was to combine a business opportunity with a strong focus on helping the community in which we work through various means. Through Soria Moria Educational Development Program the local employees have recently become majority owners of the business – an initiative to empower locals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Despegar.com, HostelWorld, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Soria Moria Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Soria Moria Boutique
- Soria Moria Boutique Siem Reap