We chose to stay at the Soria Moria after hearing about it on NPR. We could not have picked a better place! Our flight arrive into Siem Reap late in the evening and tuk tuk driver was at the airport ready to whisk us away. He was also our driver for the next three days of our adventures. The staff at the Soria Moria are welcoming, friendly and always available for questions. The staff even packed up a boxed breakfast for our sunrise trip to Angkor Wat. The Soria Moria is simple, charming and a great value for the location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Soria Moria is a small cheerful hotel in the center of Siem Reap, with 38 bright and spacious rooms, establish by a Norwegian couple. Being a small intimate hotel, the Soria Moria Team is able to provide its guests with personalized service. It’s a 15 minute drive to Angkor Wat, and walking distance to the old market & the hustle and bustle of town. The hotel as an international restaurant and a Rooftop bar with great views, and there is also an open-sky Jacuzzi and a sundeck available. The initial idea behind Soria Moria was to combine a business opportunity with a strong focus on helping the community in which we work through various means. Through Soria Moria Educational Development Program the local employees have recently become majority owners of the business – an initiative to empower locals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, HostelWorld, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Soria Moria Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Soria Moria Boutique
- Soria Moria Boutique Siem Reap