We are very satisfied with our stay at Soria Moria.
The straff are very service minded and friendly. They all speaks good english and are very professional, and always smiling!
The location is good with walking distance to the markets and the city centre.
The food was also very good, and the rooms are nice and clean.
And the best of all: the hotel is probably the most responsible in Cambodia. They support many good initiatives and threat their employees as real humans (all employees have health insurance).
I can highly recommend Soria Moria.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Soria Moria is a small cheerful hotel in the center of Siem Reap, with 38 bright and spacious rooms, establish by a Norwegian couple. Being a small intimate hotel, the Soria Moria Team is able to provide its guests with personalized service. It’s a 15 minute drive to Angkor Wat, and walking distance to the old market & the hustle and bustle of town. The hotel as an international restaurant and a Rooftop bar with great views, and there is also an open-sky Jacuzzi and a sundeck available. The initial idea behind Soria Moria was to combine a business opportunity with a strong focus on helping the community in which we work through various means. Through Soria Moria Educational Development Program the local employees have recently become majority owners of the business – an initiative to empower locals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, Agoda, HostelWorld, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Soria Moria Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Soria Moria Boutique
- Soria Moria Boutique Siem Reap