“Alright thats all” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn Atlantic City North

You added Comfort Inn Atlantic City North to your Saves list
Comfort Inn Atlantic City North
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   539 Absecon Boulevard, US 30, Absecon, NJ 08201-2406 (Formerly Comfort Inn North Absecon)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #6 of 24 Hotels in Absecon
New jersey
“Alright thats all”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2010

I stayed here for my birthday and it was ok. I think for what I payed I should have had a better room. First I had to get my room switched because the thermostat was broken. When entering this hotel I noticed it was very cold. Then the second room never got even warm. I think that they have a preset temp and when your room reaches it it turns off automatically. I have also stayed at a hotel less then 3 mins from here Called THE CRYSTAL INN and I suggest that you stay there because you will get a better room that is warm and it is very modern and up to date and a portion of the cost that this hotel cost. The breakfast seemed to be the best part of this. The maids are very lazy and don't speak english. The beds were comfy

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Birdsboro, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2010

Let's be honest. If this is the hotel you're checking out, you're not looking for a 5 star resort where you're taking the kids and having your dream vacation. You want a hotel that is:
1. Inexpensive
2. A place you can sleep for the few hours you aren't down in Atlantic City and
3. A place that's safe, relatively clean and pain free to get in and out of.

This hotel was all of those. Great deal on the rate. Didn't have any of the "multiple night billing" issues previously mentioned. Front desk couldn't have been friendlier. Room wasn't a dream, but it was clean and served it purpose. And most of all, it was a decent area and a quick drive to AC.

If you're looking for your dream vacation, stop being cheap and spend more than $55 a night. If you're looking for a place to crash for 6 hours a night while you live it up in AC the other 18, this hotel does the job just fine.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Martinsburg, West Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2010

DON'T STAY HERE!!!! TRAVELER BEWARE!!!!
Recently stayed at this hotel. Words cannot describe how horrific this hotel is. Despite the cheap rate, no savings is worth the unprofessionalism of the staff, especially the manager. I was charged 3 nights stay to my debit card upon checking in. I informed the manager at check-in, not to charge my card for the remainder 2 nights. This was not done. When I confronted him regarding this. He denied charging my card, when in fact I just talked to my bank regarding these charges. He became very irate & rude. In summary, I cannot recommend this hotel, unless they bring in management that cares about their guest. The treatment that I received was definitely unprofessional. I would never stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed September 2010
Frederick, Maryland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2010

The staff/owners of this hotel do not know the meaning of customer service. My friends and I were charged for 3 nights stay "in error" when we should have been charged for 1. We advised mgmt of this and were basically told we were lying. We obtained written documentation and spent much of our time going back and forth between the hotel mgmt and the bank to prove our card was charged for 3 nights. It took 48-72 to get the funds credited back to our account. Hotel mgmt did everything possible to turn an error of theirs into a nightmare of ours!! And never apologized for the inconvenience. FIND SOMEWHERE ELSE TO STAY!!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with friends
Oakville
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2010

We enjoyed our stay. The location worked well for us and it offered good value for the area, especially on a long weekend.

The hotel is being updated. They are spending some money on the place.

There was plenty of parking, but there were weeds growing throught the pavement.

Check-in was fine. There was always a wait for for one of the two elevators.

The room was newly decorated. But, the furnishings and finishes were basic. The bed was okay. Free internet was available. One side of the hotel had a great view of Harrahs.

I was not impressed with the quality of the work completed. The wallpaper had bubbles and was already peeling in places. The carpet installation seemed amateurish.

The breakfast room was crowded with families in the morning. Offerings were carb-heavy. The waffle station was very popular. The only fruit was an apple.

The hotel is about 5 miles from the AC casinos, but it is a quick and easy drive.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family
El Paso, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2010

This was a good experience for my family at the comfort inn north for the weekend. they had the best possible rates in the area and good quiet location too. excellent staff as well.i would surely come back to this hotel again. keep up the good work.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
Ocean View, Delaware
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2010

O.k...so, we stayed here on March 12, 2010 after we went to an Alice in Chains concert. It is a bit run down looking when you pull up, but we paid under $70/night....so, no big deal. We were given a room on the smoke-free fifth floor. The room was clean, decent, and comfy. We both slept like babies and agreed that this hotel room was more peaceful and much quieter than sleeping in our own home. We had the free breakfast the next day as well. Again, no issues. The staff and house keeping were quite pleasant, and we didn't have any problems at all. My biggest "demands" at hotels are as follows: smoke-free room/ floor, clean room, pleasant staff, NO bedbugs, and NO noise keeping me up. This hotel met these criteria. It's not that bad, folks. We had a great stay!!

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Comfort Inn Atlantic City North? Share your experiences!