“yuck” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn Atlantic City North

You added Comfort Inn Atlantic City North to your Saves list
Comfort Inn Atlantic City North
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   539 Absecon Boulevard, US 30, Absecon, NJ 08201-2406 (Formerly Comfort Inn North Absecon)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #6 of 24 Hotels in Absecon
South Plainfield, New Jersey
“yuck”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

Stayed during daughters competition with another parent. Felt great checking in because he was moving our room to a great view of AC at night. The kids were enjoying it. But got suckered into paying for a sofa bed that already came with the room. He charged us another $25 on the rate I spent on expedia. So he did us wrong there and tried to justify it with the view of the room. The elevator was concerning as the paneling looked like it was going to fall off. The room had roaches in it. The housekeeper didn't speak enough English to get the point across what we were needing and missing as far as comforter and blankets for the extra bed. The room overall smelt of spice that gagged us. So we sprayed the heck out of our room with our perfume. The breakfast was stale so we made the waffles off the buffett line. Overall if you are looking for cheap and don't mind yuck and bugs, stay here. Otherwise go with your gut spend the extra money for a clean room. I should of stayed where everyone else was staying, and being assured quality and not filth.

Room Tip: just don't even bother
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

Stayed at this motel. Excellent location. wonderful views, pleasant experience. Definitely will recommend my family and friends.
Check in was pleasant. Staff was knowledgeable and gave good information about the area

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Ahmedabad, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

i stayed in atlantic city for fashion week i stayed at comfort inn ac i really loved the staff and the hotel everyone was nice and helpful i am coming back in feb 15 and can't wait

comfrot inn

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

I stayed in this hotel two weeks ago. I was in room# 532. As soon as I walked in that hotel for checking in, the guy who was at the front desk didn't say 'hello or hi to me'. Instead of taking to me he was taking to his co-worker, and the worst part is that they were speaking in different language. When I asked that guy who had long hair and brown skin about good places to visit in AC, he said something, but I couldn't understand anything. The way he was speaking, we could say that he doesn't know how to use proper English grammar, and also the pronunciations were really hard to understand.

The room was clean. Housekeepers were really nice. On the next day, they cleaned our whole room, and gave us everything what we wanted. Great couple!! And very polite than those front desk guys. Morning breakfast was delicious.

I will stay there again just because of delicious breakfast, gorgeous view from there, and nice housekeepers.

Both front desk guys should be replaced if the hotel wants to make money.

• Stayed December 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

This hotel 1st of all is worth the price I was able to get it for NYE. I read many great reviews and decided to book. However upon arrival a lot of the amenities really weren't available. For example the shuttle to the boardwalk is only available on the weekends. Additionally, it had a strong smoking odor as well as another stronger fragrance to cover the smoke smell at least on my floor (2nd floor). The TV's were fuzzy throughout out 3 day stay even after we asked to for our room to be changed. There was a hole in the wall in the new room. The staff was nice enough but I forgot my toothbrush and they did not have any there despite the sign to call the front desk if you forgot any toiletries. I'm not a high maintenance traveler by any means but some of the basic services that I expect from any place I was unable to get here. The free abundant parking, wifi and hot breakfast were very well needed and I appreciated those amenities being FREE!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Jersey City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

We went to have fun with all my friends, and we enjoyed a lot. we Checked in late evening and guy front desk guy mr. Mistry helped me lot to get my luggage to my rooms. He was nice guy.
I would reccommend to all my other friends to stay there because it is economical as well comprate to casino.

Room Tip: No swimming pool at the property. Location is great and nice view .
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Toms River, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

Hit the "jackpot" in Atlantic City by finding this hotel. Pros: Wonderful staff. Immaculate room with beautiful decor. Extensive breakfast choices. FREE PARKING. Close to major area attractions. Cons: I eventually had to leave and step back into reality.

I would stay here again without hesitation.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo

Been to Comfort Inn Atlantic City North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Comfort Inn Atlantic City North

Address: 539 Absecon Boulevard, US 30, Absecon, NJ 08201-2406 (Formerly Comfort Inn North Absecon)
Location: United States > New Jersey > Jersey Shore > Absecon
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #6 of 24 Hotels in Absecon
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Comfort Inn Atlantic City North 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn Atlantic City North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Comfort Inn North Absecon Hotel Absecon
Absecon Comfort Inn

If you own or manage Comfort Inn Atlantic City North, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.