“Very nice!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Red Roof Inn & Suites Atlantic City

You added Red Roof Inn & Suites Atlantic City to your Saves list
Red Roof Inn & Suites Atlantic City
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   405 East Absecon Boulevard (Route 30), Absecon, NJ 08201 (Formerly Fairfield Inn Atlantic City North)   |
Ranked #5 of 24 Hotels in Absecon
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Very nice!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

I had a great experience! When I first arrived the front desk person was very pleasant. He greeted me and made me feel very comfortable and welcome!!! The parking was good, the room was nice and clean!!! No noises the bed and the bed was super comfortable. Close to the casinos about (8 min driving)I will definately go back again!!!

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Newark, New Jersey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

Stayed here in order to avoid the overpriced rooms in Atlantic City. This hotel is a quick 10 minute drive to the strip. Rooms and halls were clean. Bathroom was a bit outdated, but not bad. Couldn't try the pool since it was still chilly. Would definitely suggest to anyone wanting to spend time in AC without going broke. Didn't give more stars simply because this is a typical hotel for spending a night, night for spending an elaborate vacation. The complimentary breakfast didn't have much to choose from. Still decent though.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Forest Hills, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

My first review of this hotel was last year when it was another brand. My decision to reserve a room here was based on my prior experience. Well folks brand management does make a difference. The price was reasonable and check is was quick, I have concerns about cleanliness.

Complimentary coffee and tea were available as well as snacks, for purchase in the lobby. A basic complimentary breakfast was offered: cold cereal, instant oatmeal, whole fruit, make your own heart shaped waffles, breads, and muffins. The coffee was weak.

The room seemed clean, but when I went to bed I noticed red stains on the sheets. Not sure if this is a laundry issue or something else. I urge management to look into this issue as soon as possible.

A comfy chair to watch the large flat screen TV or enjoy the views of Atlantic City in the near distance was appreciated. Our room on the second floor and beds comfortable. Noise from adjoining rooms and hall could be heard; if you are noise sensitive you may want to bring your ear plugs. Ice machines were not available on every floor. Ask the front desk to avoid searching every floor.

Coffee-maker, small frig., microwave and safe, hair dryer in the room all worked well. Standard bathroom with separate sink and dressing area, bath amenities were limited to soap and shampoo.

Free Wi-Fi and free parking are very important to us and is available. The Wi-Fi was very slow perhaps because the hotel was very crowded with large groups of families. Guest computers were available just off the lobby. The outdoor pool was closed for the season. Small well equipped exercise room with TV was very useful.

I am not sure if I could recommend this hotel, or stay here in the future but will continue to check reviews to see if the laundry issue with the sheets improve.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Washington DC, District of Columbia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

Believe the reviews. I stayed here with my friends for a night. The service was horrible. They don't even want to bring your towels to the room. The phone didn't work. Couldn't call other room or front desk. Bathroom looked like someone put feces on the wall. The sheets had blood on them. A wall was falling down. Would not stay here for $10.00 ....DO NOT STAY

• Stayed April 2014
Pittsfield, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

I had a very excellent stay at this RRI location. After a disappointing stay at the RRI in Edison, I was ready to give up on them all together. But due to the prices for a hotel directly in Atlantic City, I gave this one a shot, after hearing it was previously a Marriott hotel. The check in process was smooth, the continental breakfast was excellent, and the room was very clean. I stayed in a Jacuzzi suite, and my only downside was that my dog was afraid of the sound it made when it was on. So I wasn't able to get full use of it. But other than that, it was excellent, and I'd recommend it to everyone. And there was a great view of the ocean and the Atlantic City casinos and hotels from my window, and only 8 minutes from the Trump Taj Mahal and the Boardwalk.

Room Tip: Stay on the 5th or 6th floor. Highly recommend the higher levels.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Freeport, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

I stayed here over the weekend from Thursday-Sunday (3 nights) with my hubby. We had a jacuzzi suite with a king bed on the 5th floor. We chose this hotel because it's only 10 minutes away from Atlantic City and about half the price of the hotels there. We enjoyed the room, especially the jacuzzi. Also, we appreciated the flat screen tv, fridge and microwave in our room. The bathroom was pretty small though. Only 1 person can be in there at a time. The heat did not work and we were freezing at night. Also, on our 2nd day the room card stopped working and we couldn't get in our room. When we went to the front desk the man fixed it without saying a word. I guess it happens often? Finally, on our last night there we came back to the room around 7 p.m. and noticed it still hadn't been cleaned. We had to call the front desk for fresh towels and toiletries. At around 8:30 p.m. the cleaning lady walked in while I was getting dressed for dinner. She apologized and said she couldn't come back later because it was her last round. So our room did not get cleaned on that day. We were never up early enough for the complimentary breakfast so I can't comment on that. Overall, this hotel was okay. For the price I would recommend it for a weekend but no longer than that.

Room Tip: I would suggest a jacuzzi suite if you're here for romance
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Jersey Shore, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

I stayed here for Easter weekend and was really surprised. The room was nice the staff was amazing and the breakfast was great. Great location great price nice stay. I highly recommend this hotel for everyone's Atlantic city getaway

• Stayed April 2014
Also consider these accommodations in or near Absecon
BEST WESTERN Garden State Inn
Harrah's Resort Atlantic City
#4 of 57 in Atlantic City
4.0 of 5 stars 7,584 reviews
Comfort Inn & Suites West Atlantic City

Been to Red Roof Inn & Suites Atlantic City? Share your experiences!