“BLOOD on sheets .... Very dirty do not stay here” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Red Roof Inn & Suites Atlantic City

Save Saved
You added Red Roof Inn & Suites Atlantic City to your Saves list
Red Roof Inn & Suites Atlantic City
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   405 East Absecon Boulevard (Route 30), Absecon, NJ 08201 (Formerly Fairfield Inn Atlantic City North)   |
Ranked #5 of 24 Hotels in Absecon
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“BLOOD on sheets .... Very dirty do not stay here”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

Believe the reviews. I stayed here with my friends for a night. The service was horrible. They don't even want to bring your towels to the room. The phone didn't work. Couldn't call other room or front desk. Bathroom looked like someone put feces on the wall. The sheets had blood on them. A wall was falling down. Would not stay here for $10.00 ....DO NOT STAY

• Stayed April 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Pittsfield, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

I had a very excellent stay at this RRI location. After a disappointing stay at the RRI in Edison, I was ready to give up on them all together. But due to the prices for a hotel directly in Atlantic City, I gave this one a shot, after hearing it was previously a Marriott hotel. The check in process was smooth, the continental breakfast was excellent, and the room was very clean. I stayed in a Jacuzzi suite, and my only downside was that my dog was afraid of the sound it made when it was on. So I wasn't able to get full use of it. But other than that, it was excellent, and I'd recommend it to everyone. And there was a great view of the ocean and the Atlantic City casinos and hotels from my window, and only 8 minutes from the Trump Taj Mahal and the Boardwalk.

Room Tip: Stay on the 5th or 6th floor. Highly recommend the higher levels.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Freeport, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

I stayed here over the weekend from Thursday-Sunday (3 nights) with my hubby. We had a jacuzzi suite with a king bed on the 5th floor. We chose this hotel because it's only 10 minutes away from Atlantic City and about half the price of the hotels there. We enjoyed the room, especially the jacuzzi. Also, we appreciated the flat screen tv, fridge and microwave in our room. The bathroom was pretty small though. Only 1 person can be in there at a time. The heat did not work and we were freezing at night. Also, on our 2nd day the room card stopped working and we couldn't get in our room. When we went to the front desk the man fixed it without saying a word. I guess it happens often? Finally, on our last night there we came back to the room around 7 p.m. and noticed it still hadn't been cleaned. We had to call the front desk for fresh towels and toiletries. At around 8:30 p.m. the cleaning lady walked in while I was getting dressed for dinner. She apologized and said she couldn't come back later because it was her last round. So our room did not get cleaned on that day. We were never up early enough for the complimentary breakfast so I can't comment on that. Overall, this hotel was okay. For the price I would recommend it for a weekend but no longer than that.

Room Tip: I would suggest a jacuzzi suite if you're here for romance
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Jersey Shore, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for Easter weekend and was really surprised. The room was nice the staff was amazing and the breakfast was great. Great location great price nice stay. I highly recommend this hotel for everyone's Atlantic city getaway

• Stayed April 2014
Old bridge
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

We stayed at this property on NYE. What a disgrace!! Upon checking in to our first room, we had to leave the floor. There was a significant amount of cigarette smoke on the entire floor and you could barely breathe in the room itself. It was overwhelming. We were then changed to another room, where there was no heat. Lastly the third room, no working TV, the sink handle faucet came off entirely with each use, and the iron was broken ( spilled all over my husbands shirt which ran us late for our reservations). Worst off was the incompetence of the staff . My husband and I were walked in on by a staff member from housekeeping while we were being intimate. She, the staff member, opened the door without any hesitation. It was odd since she just had seen us enter the toon and had brought us keys yo the room just an hour earlier. The next morning again a staff member entered our room, this time from the front desk, it was early. When I had questioned the FD about the do not disturb sign they had notified me the signs were at the FD. WHY? The signs need to be IN the rooms. I spoke with the FD staff upon checkout. They had assured me that upper management would be in touch, and guess what, they never were. I had emailed the general manager regarding my complaints, guess what, no reply. Shame on you management for such a disgrace of a stay. I gave worked in hotel management for many years and this hotel is an utter DISGRACE! I wouldn't even stay here if you had paid me!!

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

We booked four rooms for a family funeral, unfortunately not a fun trip, but there was an error in the computer booking, not the fault of the hotel, and I have to say Janet the hotel manager was amazing. She did everything she could on an extremely busy and completely booked night (Kanye West was in town). She went above and beyond to get us rooms and make a difficult time a little bit easier. The hotel should be grateful to have her, because of her, I will definately stay at Red Roof Inns in the future, as this was my first time at one. The hotel staff was extremely friendly, Audrey at the front desk was super nice, helpful, and even offered to share her Valentine candy with me! Great hotel, and great staff!

Room Tip: Choose a room facing the back of the hotel, it is quieter.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Baltimore, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

My husband and I had a quick getaway to Atlantic City and stayed the weekend at the hotel. The customer service was great , the free continental breakfast was a added plus. We stay on the 6th floor with a view of Atlantic City Casino, and Ocean View. The room was clean and comfortable and spacious. Excellent Value for a weekend getaway. We will be back soon.

Room Tip: A 6th floor in the front of the hotel with a view is a must. You can see the whole City and at night...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Red Roof Inn & Suites Atlantic City? Share your experiences!