“Good Birthday Stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Red Roof Inn & Suites Atlantic City

You added Red Roof Inn & Suites Atlantic City to your Saves list
Red Roof Inn & Suites Atlantic City
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   405 East Absecon Boulevard (Route 30), Absecon, NJ 08201 (Formerly Fairfield Inn Atlantic City North)   |
Ranked #5 of 24 Hotels in Absecon
Jersey Shore, New Jersey
“Good Birthday Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

I stayed here for Easter weekend and was really surprised. The room was nice the staff was amazing and the breakfast was great. Great location great price nice stay. I highly recommend this hotel for everyone's Atlantic city getaway

• Stayed April 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Old bridge
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

We stayed at this property on NYE. What a disgrace!! Upon checking in to our first room, we had to leave the floor. There was a significant amount of cigarette smoke on the entire floor and you could barely breathe in the room itself. It was overwhelming. We were then changed to another room, where there was no heat. Lastly the third room, no working TV, the sink handle faucet came off entirely with each use, and the iron was broken ( spilled all over my husbands shirt which ran us late for our reservations). Worst off was the incompetence of the staff . My husband and I were walked in on by a staff member from housekeeping while we were being intimate. She, the staff member, opened the door without any hesitation. It was odd since she just had seen us enter the toon and had brought us keys yo the room just an hour earlier. The next morning again a staff member entered our room, this time from the front desk, it was early. When I had questioned the FD about the do not disturb sign they had notified me the signs were at the FD. WHY? The signs need to be IN the rooms. I spoke with the FD staff upon checkout. They had assured me that upper management would be in touch, and guess what, they never were. I had emailed the general manager regarding my complaints, guess what, no reply. Shame on you management for such a disgrace of a stay. I gave worked in hotel management for many years and this hotel is an utter DISGRACE! I wouldn't even stay here if you had paid me!!

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

We booked four rooms for a family funeral, unfortunately not a fun trip, but there was an error in the computer booking, not the fault of the hotel, and I have to say Janet the hotel manager was amazing. She did everything she could on an extremely busy and completely booked night (Kanye West was in town). She went above and beyond to get us rooms and make a difficult time a little bit easier. The hotel should be grateful to have her, because of her, I will definately stay at Red Roof Inns in the future, as this was my first time at one. The hotel staff was extremely friendly, Audrey at the front desk was super nice, helpful, and even offered to share her Valentine candy with me! Great hotel, and great staff!

Room Tip: Choose a room facing the back of the hotel, it is quieter.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Baltimore, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

My husband and I had a quick getaway to Atlantic City and stayed the weekend at the hotel. The customer service was great , the free continental breakfast was a added plus. We stay on the 6th floor with a view of Atlantic City Casino, and Ocean View. The room was clean and comfortable and spacious. Excellent Value for a weekend getaway. We will be back soon.

Room Tip: A 6th floor in the front of the hotel with a view is a must. You can see the whole City and at night...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

My fiance and I stay at this property on the weekend in one of their suites. Beautiful top floor view. You can see the ocean, bay, & a few of Atlantic City casino buildings.

The room was spacious, comfortable, well maintained, & clean. The housekeeper who cleaned our room was amazing and sweet. Front desk was attentive and very helpful.

This property is not the typical Red Roof Inn. It's formerly was a marriott. Prices are amazing and can't go wrong.

Selection on breakfast is great. With fresh waffles of a variety choose of toppings. Delicious!!! & extended time for weekend is a plus.

Less then 5 miles away from AC and also had a free shuttle provided to take you there.

I had no issues with internet. They have a business center on main floor. They do not charge to print. They have a big facility on 2nd floor for a laundry site.

Can't wait till their outdoor pool opens up when gets warmer. Amazing property!! GREAT PRICES!! Highly recommend it!!

• Stayed March 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

Arrived at the hotel and checked in.
Room had a sense of not been properly clean:
1) The bedside table and the phone had dirty sticky stuff on it.
2) Heavy mold smell in the bathroom when opened the door.
3) Bed sheets were all wrinkly and gave us the idea to check underneath. It was there that we found a BED BUG!!!!!!!!
Went to the front desk and the blonde lady working there gave us the keys for a different room.
Sadly to say, after checking the new room beds.....we found another BED BUG!!!!!
We left right away, the front desk lady apologized and gave us a refund. She offered some bottle of water for the road........

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

Stayed with the family for a night. Everything was perfect except the fact that they had completely ran out of coffee. All they had in room was decaf. Which made me very sad but otherwise pleasant staff and my dig liked it too.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Been to Red Roof Inn & Suites Atlantic City? Share your experiences!