“Above and beyond” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn & Suites Atlantic City Marina District

Save Saved
You added Quality Inn & Suites Atlantic City Marina District to your Saves list
Quality Inn & Suites Atlantic City Marina District
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   328 East White Horse Pike, Rt. 30 East, Absecon, NJ 08201 (Formerly Econo Lodge)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #13 of 24 hotels in Absecon
Fort Myers, Florida
“Above and beyond”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

I spent one pleasant night at this hotel, left the premises early early (before its generous noon checkout) to photograph at a nearby nature refuge. I got a flat tire on the way back and walked back to the hotel to let them know and to grab my cell phone. I said that I would check out now (about 1030) since I didn't know how long it would take AAA to respond and change out the tire.

They kindly stored my luggage for me until the car was fixed and let me take a shower in an unused room so I wouldn't have to fly back to my home town feeling grungy. Very impressed with this kindness.

Room Tip: White horse pike (rt 30) is heavily trafficked but my room on ground floor was quite quiet.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

85 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

This hotel was sweet. Good room and the staff was wonderful. My friends are traveling more and we want to only stay at Choice hotels. It was not as great as the Comfort Inn in Pottstown pa but we still enjoyed our selves.

Thanks for a great stay

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

I've came back here because my previous stays were good . This time had to kill spiders more than once . Upon notifying management was giving bug spray not a room change. Wasn't internet . Was told it was on an it was my devices . 2 iPads an 2 phones say no internet there wasnt. I have kids there can't be spiders an no WiFi when their inside an bugs are jumping on Ur screen . Beds are comfy tho . Will never stay again .There are places very close to stay for the $ with better amenities just drive 1/8 mile more unless you like bugs .

• Stayed August 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Pretty much your basic hotel nothing special they just upgraded to bigger tv and looks like they are making an effort to fix it up a bit breakfast is pretty is pretty good and ac works great also has a clean looking pool

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

I had made reservations through an online hotel program and trusted their reputation. I have stayed at "Quality Inns" many times with husband and/or family and they were modestly comfortable and clean making my choice this one not too difficult. I wonder if Quality Inn has any idea what a reputation they are getting from this horrendous venue? I would not bring my pet to this place even giving the choice! I have photos to prove how unbelievable this room was. I arrived around 9 pm after very a stressful drive from DC to NJ in 4 th of July traffic, so I thought I might be overreacting by my first impression. However light of day convinced me I must escape.There were blood stains on a filthy carpet, multiple dead bugs were smashed and scattered all over the walls, the bathroom sink was cracked in half, the furniture had what appeared to be animal pee stains along the lower edges, the lamp shade was crushed and had burn marks, there were multiple holes in the wall, the shower curtain rod was hung with unfinished 1x 2 pieces of wood, there was an identifiable stain in the tub, most of the trim was in need of at least painting if not replacing, the air conditioner was filthy and very noisy and the microwave did not work properly. Opening the curtains revealed only more mold, dingy glass and screens, and accentuated the filth in the room. I immediately contacted my booking agent, explained my situation and he was able manage a refund less 1 day for me evacuate the premises immediately. I was offered a new room from the front desk, but just opening the door I could see no improvement. To say I had tremendous difficulty finding another room on July 3rd is an understatement. I finally located the last room in my general location, paid 3 times as much, but was glad to be there. Do not let anyone talk you into this hotel no matter how desperate you are! I can say I would have slept in my car even at temperatures soaring into 100 degrees rather than spend another moment in this hotel. It is worth noting when I checked out another disgruntled person was also checking out and I witnessed 2 other tenants changing rooms. Apparently there we're a lot of unhappy customers at this hotel.

Room Tip: Do serious research prior to booking, read reviews, don't bank on chain hotels reputation.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
NYC,NY
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

I stayed there because it was 'pet friendly'. I didn't know that it meant that the fleas in the room would become pets. I was going to stay two days but was freaked out when I saw a bug crawling in the bed. There was a used tea bag in the coffee pot and the bathroom smelled funky. Flies trying to come into the room from outside. I felt gross and sick. Luckily, my daughter saw the flea poop on my cat's white fur when we were driving home. I had to flea dip my cat and buy flea treatment. The whole ordeal cost me $65 to treat him. I called them to complain and they did nothing. I called the Dept of Health on them.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

I have stayed @ many of the properties in the area during the last 2 yrs an when I am not on the boardwalk this is my new go to property. The beds are the best in the room I was in . I had two queens for my wife an daughter. 4star quality as I have slept in every hotel in AC these were just as good as Taj an Ceasars. Even tho it was off a main road it is quiet an not near a light so no loud start an go noise as you get at some of the other hotels . There is even a pool an the usual breakfast you would expect . Only a few hotels offer those amenities at the same or even higher rate . Housekeeping is nice an respect the do not disturb sign +++. Check in was quick an the proprietor was very nice an professional. Only problem was air was off in our room an took time to cool (no biggie) .

• Stayed July 2013

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Atlantic City Marina District? Share your experiences!