“Clean, easily accessible and reasonably-priced” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn & Suites Atlantic City Marina District

You added Quality Inn & Suites Atlantic City Marina District to your Saves list
Quality Inn & Suites Atlantic City Marina District
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   328 East White Horse Pike, Rt. 30 East, Absecon, NJ 08201 (Formerly Econo Lodge)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #12 of 24 Hotels in Absecon
Staten Island, NY
“Clean, easily accessible and reasonably-priced”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

My stay was pleasant and I do not have any complaints. I was surprised; however, that Quality Inn was actually a motel with exterior entry doors versus a low rise hotel. I saw the room pictures on their website and was happy with the decor and newer furniture. That was why I cancelled my reservations at another hotel and rebooked here. When I got to the hotel I immediately recognized the smaller scale of all common areas. The lobby, though it had 2 comfortable chairs to sit in, was tiny. I often like to sit in a hotel lobby in the morning just reading or watching the news. Connected to the lobby was the breakfast area. It featured only 6-8 tables. I was worried we wouldn't have a place to eat in the morning. Luckily, we got there early and sat comfortably at a larger table. The breakfast was adequate for a continental breakfast. It consisted of muffins, breads, cereals, juices, coffee and tea, make-your-own waffles, fresh fruit and yogurt. We were quite full and satisfied when we left. Our room was clean. The furniture was sturdy, functional, and modern. The very long sink vanity was a beautiful marble. Overall, I had a good stay at Quality. If you are fine with this type of accommodation, I would recommend it. I needed to be at the Sheraton for a competition so this hotel was quite far from there. If you need to be on that side of AC you might be better off booking a hotel on Black Horse Pike. If you want to be within close proximity to the marina, Quality Inn was a charming place.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
long island, ny
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

While I would not bash this hotel, there is definitely room for improvement. That being said, it's overall rating is accurate. First room we were given had a pinging noise coming from an apparent storage unit next door and an unpleasant smell, it was also a bit cramped. We asked for different room. Although I got the impression he was not happy with our request, the next room was much better. It was clean, but dated. Wires came through openings in the walls which could have easily been covered up by outlet covers. Missing moldings, but nothing too extreme. We paid a very low rate for a Saturday evening, so all I can say is you get what you pay for. Next time I personally would increase the star level I would request. It was fine, but not somewhere to spend more than a night if you are not too picky. The outside noise level was a bit high, but the motel is on a main road.

Room Tip: We stayed in the B building, the rooms seemed roomier than the "200s" room in the back bui...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

Good and very spacious room. Close to food outlets like Pizza Hut, dominos etc. hotel is located right on atlantic city express highway.. The only trouble we had was GPS was unaware of the divider in the atlantic city express highway. Even when GPS instructed us to take the highway we couldn't as there was the divider. We had to go an additional mile to take a u turn.

Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Barnegat, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

The Quality Inn iss a great place to stay. It is very clean and well taken care of. The people are VERY Helpful. During the storm "Sandy" they were very helpful getting us rooms for people who were displaced. I would highly recommend!.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Haskell, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

Easy to get to because it is right on the highway. But, very noisy because it is right on the highway. The room was a decent motel room; what you would expect for the budget price. The room was clean, bed was clean, etc. The only problem was the shower curtain rod was sagging so I reported it to the front desk. The free continental breakfast was what I expected. I don't need to eat a fancy breakfast, so cereal, fruit, and a muffin are fine with me. They do have a make-your-own-waffle station, so maybe I'll try that next time I stay.

Room Tip: Ask for a room back from the highway which might be quieter.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Stamford, Connecticut, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

SAVE YOUR MONEY........one of the worst places I have stayed in! Walking up to the second floor we were greeted by trash and cigarette butts along exterior walkway and there was a plastic cup filled with water and cigarette butts on the stairs upon check in and the next day at check out. The room was extremely musty and the carpet and numerous stains and I do not even want to talk about how gross the blanket and bed spread was. The "free breakfast" area in the lobby was filthy when we checked in after 1 pm (breakfast ended at 9:30). I was so grossed out that I would not even grab a cup of "free coffee" when I checked out. I had the pleasure of paying almost $200 for this hell hole. The manager of this property should be punished by making him or her stay in one of the rooms!!

Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Miamisburg, OH
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

There was lots of litter (cups, bottles, butts) all around the property and lots of weeds on the sides of the buildings. The carpets were stained, and there was a 1 inch gap under our door, and the sun light came in, and we had to cover it. They advertised flat screen TVs, we got an old tube TV. There was a huge pile of laundry stashed at the end of the building on both days as you drove up to your room's building. The toilet paper holder was broken off the wall, and there was a layer of dust on the lamps. There room was very dim. The mattress made a noise like it was covered in vinyl. The wireless internet worked good.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Absecon
Comfort Inn Atlantic City North
Red Roof Inn & Suites Atlantic City
BEST WESTERN Garden State Inn
Clarion Inn & Suites Atlantic City North
Holiday Inn Express Absecon - Atlantic City Area
Comfort Inn Atlantic City/Absecon Area

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Atlantic City Marina District? Share your experiences!