“Very disappointing!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn & Suites Atlantic City Marina District

You added Quality Inn & Suites Atlantic City Marina District to your Saves list
Quality Inn & Suites Atlantic City Marina District
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   328 East White Horse Pike, Rt. 30 East, Absecon, NJ 08201 (Formerly Econo Lodge)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #12 of 24 Hotels in Absecon
Summit, New Jersey
“Very disappointing!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2011

I stayed in this hotel many years ago and it was very nice. Now it is substandard, I would never stay here again. Some of the lights in the room didn't work, the hair dryer didn't work and the free breakfast was not good. After complaining, they said they would fix it for the next person using that room, but would not give us any credit for the problems. I have written to the main company, but got a letter stating the hotel itself would contact me. I havent' heard anything yet. It wasn't worth the savings of not staying in a beautiful and clean place like the Borgata.

Room Tip: Don't stay there!
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
New Britain, Connecticut
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2011

Let me just preface this as I am not one to complain but I expected way more from this place. What attracted us was that it was pet friendly, close by to our destination, and met our budget but come to find out this place was a total dump. After a long drive from CT my boyfriend & I arrived to what appeared at first to be a decent, affordable place to stay for a few days...Until we got into the room. I didn't realize when booking through orbitz that this was a drive up motel to begin with. And that the pool was in the middle of a parking lot on a highway. We requested non-smoking and we got a smoking room. After lighting incense & getting the place aired out we began to notice bugs in the sink & crawling up the walls. Af first we thought okay it's summer maybe a few bugs snuck in while we were bringing our bags in. Until we noticed the bugs crawling all over the dogs bed and infestation under the air conditioner. We were appalled. The receptionist offered to get us another room and we considered that option until we saw him go in & start exterminating beforehand. COME ON!! We have a small dog with us- not to mention our health to consider!! We got outta there as soon as we could. Luckily we found a great place next door at the Clarion Inn & Suites.

Room Tip: Don't visit here.
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
Maryland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2011

We stayed here as a cheaper option to the hotels closer to AC's Boardwalk. It was a good deal. Nice to have a fridge and microwave. Room smelled like dirty hair. Didn't have the breakfast, but it looked like nice amenity. Loved having free wi-fi. All is all, it's an okay place to stay.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
Levittown, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2011

This place is a dump. It was a holiday weekend so we were unable to get a room in Atlantic City. My husband and I then decided to get a place on route 30 right out side of Atlantic City. I thought a Quality Inn would be a good choice. That decision turned out to be a nightmare. The room was something out of Psycho (BATES MOTEL) The carpeting was disgusting, filthy dirty and the furniture hadn't been replaced in years. The towels were thread barren and looked like something you would use to clean your car. Luckily I keep a clean blanket in my car. I used that to sleep on. There was also an odor. I'm not sure what that was. Continental breakfast that was a joke. If there are more then 2 people in the room you can't get near the food. This place should be condemned by the board of health.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2011 via mobile

I am in this hotel right now writing this review. 1st . Finding this place was not fun you enter the address in a gps and it give you options for west or east white horse pike. Then when you look at the hotel website it just state white horse pike .
2nd. For the condition of the room it not worth a $100 for a friday n $ 170 for a saturday.
3rd. We walk into the room to find cigarette burn in the sheets n bed spread . Mind you we did ask for a smoking room . But you think they would replace the sheets
4th . This is a drive up hotel the door lead to the outside . The picture online are misleading!! The room is very cold , due to the daft coming through the doors . That the heat has to be kept on high . The bathroom is like a meat locker too . Even with the heat on in the room it still cold .

5th. The towels in the bathroom where staind that I had to go to the front desk for new towels . And then they only give you 2 towels

6th. To pay close to 200 a night and not even have a alarm clock in the room. Not to have in room movies like lodgenet it too much

Overall I am very unhappy about my stay at this hotel. It seem that the last 2 times me n my wife have stayed in rooms in this hotel chain . We notice the quality go down. This will. Probably be the last time we stay in a qualilty inn

• Stayed February 2011
New York City, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2011

Definitely not what I expected from a Quality Inn hotel - more like a single level run down motel.
On our first night, we spent New Years morning sleeping with one eye open because the electronic lock on our door was broken and we were told that there were no other rooms available until the following morning. We then had to wait until 2:00pm before we were finally switched to the supposed "King Suite" room (which was no more than a king bed room with a sofa) which was maginally better except for the broken coffee maker and jiggly toilet seat. There was constant noise coming from the parking lot as well as the super thin walls which you can hear Everything next to you.
The Worst New Years Ever - Definitely avoid this place like the PLAGUE!!!

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
San Francisco, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2010

Cheap!

Near ACY airport--ten to 15 minutes.

Free parking, free wifi, and free breakfast. Good clean room.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled solo

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Atlantic City Marina District? Share your experiences!