“The hotel staff member that checked us in was pleasant and...” 3 of 5 stars

Days Inn Absecon / Atlantic City
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   224 East Whitehorse Pike, Absecon, NJ 08201   |
Ranked #11 of 24 hotels in Absecon

133 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
West Haven
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

I normally stay in that area at the Days Inn in Egg Harbor Twp and love that hotel. Since this Days Inn is just a few miles away I expected similar conditions. My favorite was full up. I normally enjoy breakfast at Egg Harbor Twp every day................this one was very skimpy in choices and I felt I was being watched closely the very first morning so I never ate there again. Then I paid $1.06 per day for a safe I never used. The philosophy of this operation is to nickel and dime the guests. When I went to go in the door to check out at 10am the front door was locked!!! I had to bang on the door to get in they had the door guarded to make sure no one squeaked in to get a free breakfast 1 minute to late. The rooms were dated and the desk had no power access.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Baldwin, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

Do not go here !!! Worst room ever smelled old was dirty and had bed bugs there was blood on the pillows and we were itching so much we had to leave at 3am! When we complained to the manager he did not issue a refund was rude and claimed there were no bedbugs! avoid this place !

• Stayed May 2014

Been to Days Inn Absecon / Atlantic City? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Absecon / Atlantic City

Address: 224 East Whitehorse Pike, Absecon, NJ 08201
Location: United States > New Jersey > Jersey Shore > Absecon
Ranked #11 of 24 hotels in Absecon
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Absecon / Atlantic City 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Days Inn Absecon / Atlantic City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Absecon / Atlantic City Hotel Absecon
Days Inn Atlantic City
Absecon Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Absecon / Atlantic City, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

;