“hotel was fair, it was a good price for the area. I prefer...” 3 of 5 stars

You added Days Inn Absecon / Atlantic City to your Saves list
Days Inn Absecon / Atlantic City
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   224 East Whitehorse Pike, Absecon, NJ 08201   |
Ranked #13 of 24 Hotels in Absecon

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Absecon
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

Had to find hotel quick. Had family emergency. Family member in hospital. I'm party handicap and I was put on 3 floor. Elevator didn't work good. Room DIRTY, SECURITY DOORS DIDN'T CLOSE.Other people were very loud in middle of night. Looked like drug hotel. DONT STAY THERE!!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Yonkers, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

I am a frequent traveler and I have stayed at many places however by far this has been the worst. The room was pure filth. They only clean around the tables...not under them! Despite the front desk rep being so accommodating and allowiing my to check-in early that couldnt not amount to the filth that was on the walls, on the floor and mold on the ceiling. Its sad to have such great workers with such a poor quailty of housekeeping. If I wasn't so tired I would have noticed this instantly, but because I noticed this one hour later after checking in, there was nothing they can do to reimburse me so I can go some where else.

**Check your room within 10 mins of arrival and record everything in case you missed something! You really are getting what you pay for. Its cheap and not worth your money. Spend a little more to go closer to the boardwalk and a CLEAN room! Thats the bare minimum to expect, a clean room! I Never will stay here again!

Room Tip: Go to a different hotel for the best rooms!
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
harshul83, General Manager at Days Inn Absecon / Atlantic City, responded to this review, March 23, 2014
I do apologize that you were not happy with your room. we will address this issue to our housekeeping staff, and make sure it would not happen again. Normally our housekeeping staff does a tremendous job. I apologize again for not meeting up to your expectation. We appreciate your business and would like to make your next stay perfect. Best wishes, Harshul Panwala, General Manager

Been to Days Inn Absecon / Atlantic City? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Absecon / Atlantic City

Address: 224 East Whitehorse Pike, Absecon, NJ 08201
Location: United States > New Jersey > Jersey Shore > Absecon
Ranked #13 of 24 Hotels in Absecon
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Absecon / Atlantic City 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Wyndham, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Absecon / Atlantic City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Absecon / Atlantic City Hotel Absecon
Days Inn Atlantic City
Absecon Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Absecon / Atlantic City, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.