“Needs Updating” 2 of 5 stars

Days Inn Absecon / Atlantic City
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   224 East Whitehorse Pike, Absecon, NJ 08201   |
Ranked #10 of 24 hotels in Absecon

140 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Yonkers, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

I am a frequent traveler and I have stayed at many places however by far this has been the worst. The room was pure filth. They only clean around the tables...not under them! Despite the front desk rep being so accommodating and allowiing my to check-in early that couldnt not amount to the filth that was on the walls, on the floor and mold on the ceiling. Its sad to have such great workers with such a poor quailty of housekeeping. If I wasn't so tired I would have noticed this instantly, but because I noticed this one hour later after checking in, there was nothing they can do to reimburse me so I can go some where else.

**Check your room within 10 mins of arrival and record everything in case you missed something! You really are getting what you pay for. Its cheap and not worth your money. Spend a little more to go closer to the boardwalk and a CLEAN room! Thats the bare minimum to expect, a clean room! I Never will stay here again!

Room Tip: Go to a different hotel for the best rooms!
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
harshul83, General Manager at Days Inn Absecon / Atlantic City, responded to this review, March 23, 2014
I do apologize that you were not happy with your room. we will address this issue to our housekeeping staff, and make sure it would not happen again. Normally our housekeeping staff does a tremendous job. I apologize again for not meeting up to your expectation. We appreciate your business and would like to make your next stay perfect. Best wishes, Harshul Panwala, General Manager
Galloway
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

The check-in went smoothly. Someone must have smoked in this non-smoking room because there was a faint odor remaining. The internet connection was poor - spotty and weak most times. Room was clean and comfortable. Disappointed with the breakfast - rather sparse.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We very much appreciate your kind words, and positive feedback. Just to let you know we have made few changes to our Daybreak Breakfast, which now include assorted Yogurt, waffle station, fruits and three different kind of bread and healthy choice of cereals. We also very much appreciate your business, and look forward to being of service to you again soon.

Best Regards,
Harshul Panwala
New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014

I enjoyed the warm friendly atmosphere. The staff are wonderful and treat guests like friends. I had a great night's sleep and enjoyed the breakfast. This hotel is conveniently located so that I can get my work done and enjoy my time off with friends. A great place to stay!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Dear Guest,
Thank you for the short, but positive review of our hotel. We try hard each day to earn comments like this, and we will continue to do so. We hope to see you again soon, and want you to know that we appreciate and value your business!

Best Regards,
Harshul Panwala

Been to Days Inn Absecon / Atlantic City? Share your experiences!