“Nice one with very comfort pillows :)” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
1,000 bonus reward points
Ranked #4 of 24 Hotels in Absecon
Edison, United States
“Nice one with very comfort pillows :)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

I like this hotel. Booked just 3 hrs before checkin through online. Got a nice room just above the reception. I like the room with especially very comfort pillows. Very good internet provided. Calm & peaceful. Very near to Casinos.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

31048, Manager at BEST WESTERN Garden State Inn, responded to this review, May 5, 2014
Dear Kiran,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 1609-645-0697.

BEST WESTERN Garden State Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Clifton, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

The staff is extremely unprofessional. Myself and 3 other friends booked rooms and they over charged and over booked our reservations. Used profanity in stead of trying to rectify the situation in a civilized manner.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

31048, Manager at BEST WESTERN Garden State Inn, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 1609-645-0697.

Jackson, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

this motel was a last minute overniter. the price was great, very clean rooms, staff was helpful and friendly,very close and very easy to AC. would stay here again and recommend it for sure.
marla and barry

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
31048, Manager at BEST WESTERN Garden State Inn, responded to this review, April 26, 2014

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

Great crew at this location. Very kind and helpful staff that goes out of there way to help you. Whenever I visit AC this is my first stop.Cant beat the price for comfortable clean accommodations. The hotel is located on a highway only 10 minutes from the casinos and extremely convenient. I went with four other people for the weekend and had a blast.

• Stayed April 2014
31048, Manager at BEST WESTERN Garden State Inn, responded to this review, April 25, 2014

boyertown, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

This is the 2nd time we have stayed here. We came back because of the cleanliness, price, and nice staff. we were very happy again. The only downside for me is the bed is very hard. I like my beds soft. Otherwise it was great. Only 20 minutes to AC.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

31048, Manager at BEST WESTERN Garden State Inn, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
Dear Julie S,

Port Jefferson Station, New York, USA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

The room is really very bad. I cannot imagine if there is any room worse in the hotel chain. The staff didn't give any benefit to Diamond members, no welcome snack and beverage OR 250 bonus points, no Best Western Rewards® branded key packet upon arrival, and that room shouldn't be the best available room. The room I lived in is the closest to the street in this hotel, which makes it very noisy. The heater makes super noise. The curtain cannot block sun light. The floor is dirty. And many many more bad things are in this room.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

31048, Manager at BEST WESTERN Garden State Inn, responded to this review, April 8, 2014
Dear Pan Xu,

Elmont, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

I really enjoyed my stay here. Room was clean, employees were very nice. I didn't use the continental breakfast. But when I checked out there was a good amount of people there. If your going to go to ac it is about a 7 mile drive which was very convenient. I wasn't paying 250 plus fort a room in Atlantic City.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

31048, Manager at BEST WESTERN Garden State Inn, responded to this review, April 1, 2014

BEST WESTERN Garden State Inn

Been to BEST WESTERN Garden State Inn? Share your experiences!