“soccer trip” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 24 Hotels in Absecon
boyertown, United States
“soccer trip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

This is the 2nd time we have stayed here. We came back because of the cleanliness, price, and nice staff. we were very happy again. The only downside for me is the bed is very hard. I like my beds soft. Otherwise it was great. Only 20 minutes to AC.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

31048, Manager at BEST WESTERN Garden State Inn, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
Dear Julie S,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 1609-645-0697.

BEST WESTERN Garden State Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Port Jefferson Station, New York, USA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

The room is really very bad. I cannot imagine if there is any room worse in the hotel chain. The staff didn't give any benefit to Diamond members, no welcome snack and beverage OR 250 bonus points, no Best Western Rewards® branded key packet upon arrival, and that room shouldn't be the best available room. The room I lived in is the closest to the street in this hotel, which makes it very noisy. The heater makes super noise. The curtain cannot block sun light. The floor is dirty. And many many more bad things are in this room.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

31048, Manager at BEST WESTERN Garden State Inn, responded to this review, April 8, 2014
Dear Pan Xu,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 1609-645-0697.

Elmont, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

I really enjoyed my stay here. Room was clean, employees were very nice. I didn't use the continental breakfast. But when I checked out there was a good amount of people there. If your going to go to ac it is about a 7 mile drive which was very convenient. I wasn't paying 250 plus fort a room in Atlantic City.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

31048, Manager at BEST WESTERN Garden State Inn, responded to this review, April 1, 2014

3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

The Best Western was very clean and comfortable. It was a very good value for what we paid. The location was 10 min. from the Atlantic City International Airport on US 30. The room had a king size bed and was very clean. I would stay there again. The only complaint that I have is that the printer in the office was not working and I could not print my airline boarding passes. The breakfast was okay, maybe not great but was included in the price of the room. We were able to have a quick breakfast before our flight to Florida. The manager was very accommodating since I made the reservation for the following week by mistake. He updated my reservation to the day we arrived and cancelled the one for the following week. I was lucky that they had a room for us.

{Palatine Bridge, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014

Close enough to AC< definitely more reasonable, and breakfast is in am, We've stayed here several times in the past, friendly, clean and the jet tubs are nice. We can count on a clean room. and arrive any time we want., 11 am check out is nice too.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

31048, Manager at BEST WESTERN Garden State Inn, responded to this review, March 31, 2014
Dear Meri C,

East Stroudsburg, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

Very Good Experience. The staff and the overall experience was very pleasant and my requests were easily satisfied by the manager of the hotel. Every time I have visited the Best Western in Absecon, NJ they have always been very nice.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

31048, Manager at BEST WESTERN Garden State Inn, responded to this review, March 19, 2014

Hazlet, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

Great service, very nice breakfast. I had to stay to work various shifts and the staff were helpful and did not disturb us during our stay. I returned the following week and may stay in the near future subject to my work schedule. The location is great too. Near the train station and a lot of great restaurants.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

31048, Manager at BEST WESTERN Garden State Inn, responded to this review, March 16, 2014

BEST WESTERN Garden State Inn
Also consider these accommodations in or near Absecon
Red Roof Inn & Suites Atlantic City
Harrah's Resort Atlantic City
#4 of 57 in Atlantic City
4.0 of 5 stars 7,436 reviews
Comfort Inn Atlantic City/Absecon Area

Been to BEST WESTERN Garden State Inn? Share your experiences!