“Very Clean and Relaxing” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #4 of 24 Hotels in Absecon
Elmont, United States
“Very Clean and Relaxing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

I really enjoyed my stay here. Room was clean, employees were very nice. I didn't use the continental breakfast. But when I checked out there was a good amount of people there. If your going to go to ac it is about a 7 mile drive which was very convenient. I wasn't paying 250 plus fort a room in Atlantic City.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

31048, Manager at BEST WESTERN Garden State Inn, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 1609-645-0697.

BEST WESTERN Garden State Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

The Best Western was very clean and comfortable. It was a very good value for what we paid. The location was 10 min. from the Atlantic City International Airport on US 30. The room had a king size bed and was very clean. I would stay there again. The only complaint that I have is that the printer in the office was not working and I could not print my airline boarding passes. The breakfast was okay, maybe not great but was included in the price of the room. We were able to have a quick breakfast before our flight to Florida. The manager was very accommodating since I made the reservation for the following week by mistake. He updated my reservation to the day we arrived and cancelled the one for the following week. I was lucky that they had a room for us.

{Palatine Bridge, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014

Close enough to AC< definitely more reasonable, and breakfast is in am, We've stayed here several times in the past, friendly, clean and the jet tubs are nice. We can count on a clean room. and arrive any time we want., 11 am check out is nice too.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

31048, Manager at BEST WESTERN Garden State Inn, responded to this review, March 31, 2014
Dear Meri C,

East Stroudsburg, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

Very Good Experience. The staff and the overall experience was very pleasant and my requests were easily satisfied by the manager of the hotel. Every time I have visited the Best Western in Absecon, NJ they have always been very nice.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

31048, Manager at BEST WESTERN Garden State Inn, responded to this review, March 19, 2014

Hazlet, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

Great service, very nice breakfast. I had to stay to work various shifts and the staff were helpful and did not disturb us during our stay. I returned the following week and may stay in the near future subject to my work schedule. The location is great too. Near the train station and a lot of great restaurants.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

31048, Manager at BEST WESTERN Garden State Inn, responded to this review, March 16, 2014

Rochester, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

I went to Atlantic City from March 6-9, 2014 for gambling and a concert. I've stayed at this hotel because it's cheaper than stayin in Atlantic City. It's about 8 miles to the Boardwalk. The hotel is usually quiet and peaceful. There is a continental breakfast and parking is free.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo

Prospect Park, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

Has a very helpful and enjoyfull staff. They are very accomadating. Its close to AC, and you are not paying the AC prices. Clean and safe. This is the place I stay all the time now. You are close to shopping and restaurants and fast food. The king size bed rooms have a jacuzzi.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

31048, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Garden State Inn, responded to this review, March 7, 2014

BEST WESTERN Garden State Inn

Been to BEST WESTERN Garden State Inn? Share your experiences!