“ac getaway” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 24 hotels in Absecon
A TripAdvisor Member
“ac getaway”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

The hotel was clean and presentable , staff was friendly and helpful during my stay . The rooms were spacious and roomy , the bathrooms were a nice size and efficient . I recommend this hotel 100% to friends and family or let me say everyone in general . I would here stay again and again . And excellent location near atlantic city , which is seven minutes down the road .

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

31048, Manager at BEST WESTERN Garden State Inn, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 1609-645-0697.

Front Desk Manager

202 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Elmira, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

Rooms and all areas were very clean. Staff was very friendly. Access is a little hard due to the fact you have to go past it, find a turn around and go back. Breakfast was OK. There did not seem to be an attendant cleaning tables and replenishing but it was adequate and tasty.

Framingham, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

I stayed here Columbus day weekend while visiting Atlantic city casinos. The property is very well maintained. The front desk people were very cooperative and helpful as I arrived without a reservation. The room was airy and the bed comfortable. Noise was not a factor. Aperfect place to stay in reasonable proximity to casinos.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
31048, Manager at BEST WESTERN Garden State Inn, responded to this review, October 15, 2013

Yours sincerely,

Jay
Cobbs Creek, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

Have stayed there multiple times over the last several years. Have found it to meet my needs and very comfortable. Staff are very friendly and helpful. Excellent place to stay without high costs and hassles of Atlantic City. Will return next trip to NJ to visit family.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
31048, Manager at BEST WESTERN Garden State Inn, responded to this review, October 11, 2013
Dear Gust,

JAY
Saif
Waterbury, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

My family and I had a great time. I've never stayed in a hotel that had three beds in one room! My husband and I were able to bring our kids and have a comfortable night sleep without having to worry about them in another room or have one of us on the couch. Excellent idea! The breakfast is ok the first day but you might want to make arrangements for the next day. There's not much of a variety. We had the same day two days in a row and I got sick the second day. Other than that, it was a great experience. Will definitely stay there again! :)

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Absecon, NJ, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

Everything about the hotel was excellent except bed was too firm. Breakfast was excellent, lobby & room were spotless, loved the jucuzzi tub, area well lighted, excellent staff service, close ecess to Atlantic city boardwalk & beach

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

New York City, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

The worst hotel I ever went to. Before I decided to stay at the hotel I inquired about the pool and was assured that it was gonna be open during the stay and when we got there it was closed. They reasoned out that it was cold outside when the other outdoor pools were open in the other hotel we passed. But it doesn't end there, the whole staff is disrespectful. They're in the wrong industry if they think they can just yell and hang up on people. I was also blamed for not understanding them well even though they were the ones that have a thick indian accent. The general manager also never got back to me because "he comes as he pleases." What kind of hotel is that? I was never reimbursed for the treatment I got and was blamed for the whole situation. I decided to stay at the hotel because I wasn't able to cancel the reservation, neither of the employees that hung up on me on the phone even apologized. I have never been treated by anybody this way and will never stay at this hotel . STAY AWAY!!! You could definitely do better than this hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
31048, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Garden State Inn, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 1609-645-0697.

Front Desk Manager

Been to BEST WESTERN Garden State Inn? Share your experiences!