“Tasty affordable Italian” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Forest Hills, New York
“Tasty affordable Italian”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

Friendly service and delicious food that is reasonably priced. The bread is served hot and crusty. The hot antipasti is delicious and has artichoke hearts stuffed with crabmeat. The soups are fresh and satisfying.

Visited July 2013

67% Recommend
Brooklyn, NY
“Authentic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

I visited this restaurant twice in one week while down in South Jersey and I really enjoyed the food. If you want some wine or beer, best to get it before sitting down. Each time the food was just as good as the first time, the service was very good and there was plenty of parking available. The sauce was great as it did not repeat on me, don't you hate that?

Visited April 2013
“Excellent food and service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I went in on a slower Monday night and had a great time. We were greeted at the door from our server Liana, who did an amazing job explaining the menu and navigating us trough it. Everything we ordered was her recommendation and was delicious. We live about 35-40 min. away and will defiantly be back. Would defiantly recommend to a friend!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Smithville, New Jersey
“Only went for lunch”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Went here for lunch after hearing rave reviews on their food. The lunch menu is very limited. The food was ok. The dinner menu is really nice and we should have asked to order from that. They have a beautiful dessert case but we didn't have any since it was only lunch time.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“SHOULD BE RATED #1”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

Every single thing was Excellent! From the moment we drove into the parking we could see the attention to every detail. As we entered we privately told the owner it was my mothers birthday. She immediately pulked me aside and showed me the delicious dessert option to bring later with a candle. She was so very nice, she came over and genuily cared!The food was Amazing! Appetizers we had were fresh mozzarella and tomatoes with a touch of balsamic! So fresh!! Artichoke appetizer. A must have!! Our party had two Shrimp Dishes The best I have ever had! My dad had PorkChops. He loved them. Everything was right on! They brought delicious carrot cake and the entire wait staff sung to my Mom. She was so impressed! The decor is BEAUTIFUL! We live an hour away but we will definitely be back!!

• 5 of 5 stars Food