This is the one that I want to own if I have to have one.
Some say it's a gem in NJ. Indeed.
Let me start with CONS since PROS will be long.
CONS: no cons.
1. All units are new. Dish, pots etc... all new. Nice mattress.
2. Layout - Excellent layout. enough space for 8 people.
3. Something going on all the time. Which means something for everyone, even non-golfers.
4. BOLD You get discount for green fees, merchandise and local shops!!! BOLD That's HUGE.
5. 15 minutes to Atlantic City.
6. Superb golf practicing facilities right across the road.
GOLF course - Bay and Pines.
Pines - LPGA Shop Rite Classic venue
So so so fast!!! Nice and firm even after heavy rain.
6700 yrds long and lots of bunkers with white sands.
Carpet like fairways.
It's a top class golf course. If you stay in villas, you pay $20-30 less.
And special rate for Junior and $10 for a non-playing rider. THAT MAKES SENSE!!!
I paid about $330 including everything except green fees. It's well spent.
It's better than many golf resorts in Myrtle Beach.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Marriott's Fairway Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Fairway Villas Hotel Absecon
- Marriotts Fairway Hotel
- Marriotts Fairway Resort
- Marriott Absecon
- Absecon Marriott