They REALLY took this location to the next level,
- Nice Pool (Clean, roomy, and tepid) Right next to the Hot Tub, BTW.
- Great Gym, right down the hall from the pool.
- Clean and surprisingly fashionably appointed Rooms, with Bells and Whitles I would not have expected from a Holiday Inn.
- Friendly desk staff (Recommended me to sign up for the rewards, but did not PUSH the rewards Holiday Inn credit card)
- Lastly, A DAMN, GOOD, RESTAURANT STYLE, FREE, BREAKFAST!!! I mean Goooooooooooooooood. I mean the Cinnamon Buns were so good, I thought they went out to a Cinn-a-Bon the night before and smuggled them into the hotel that morning. They were so Good , that I asked the Breakfast server, to see the damn box they came in. The entire breakfast (eggs & hashbrowns and all) was so good, that I actually would pay them to do a "I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express commercial".