Our stay at Holiday Inn Express from 11/16/12 to 1/11/13 was not by choice. We are "victims" of superstorm Sandy. We were directed to this hotel by FEMA. Not being too happy about losing the first floor of our home, we were extremly pleased with our stay here. The staff did everything possible to accommodate our needs. The front desk, John and Ray (forgive me but I forgot the name of the girl with the beautiful smile) were just great. Always available if needed and most helpful. Kindra was a delight, always smiling and helping out whenever she could. Louis, the hotel "chef" LOL, saw to everyones needs at breakfast and always with a smile. It's free with your stay and has just about every item you need to start your day, yogurt, fruit, eggs, bagels and muffins and assorted pastries.
Our room #202, was immaculate and our housekeeper was on the spot to take care of our needs. Beds were very comfortable and the bath was well equiped with clean towels and toiletries. Never heard any noises to disturb our sleep. Wifi in our room which was well needed for all our communicating with various contractors, etc.
There is a gym, large indoor pool and jacuzzi which unfortunately we did not use (and I regret) as we left the hotel each day to visit our home to monitor the work being done.
There were a lot of Sandy victims there during our stay and each day we met up with some of them to discuss our "problems" with this storm. I can honestly say we all were very satisfied with this hotel and the way we were treated. My husband and I are well traveled and have stayed at some of the finest hotels but I have to commend this hotel and it's staff for being one of the best I have ever stayed in. THANK YOU ALL for your generous hospitality during this most unfortunate time for us. I would not hesitate to return for another visit someday!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Absecon - Atlantic City Area Hotel Absecon
- Holiday Inn Express Absecon - Atlantic City Area Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Absecon
- Holiday Inn Absecon
- Absecon Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover all that Atlantic City has to offer at the Holiday Inn Express Absecon-Atlantic City Area. The weather is getting warmer so you'd better get your swimsuit ready! Our Atlantic City hotel is located just outside of town in a quiet and safe area, yet you are only minutes away from all the fun and excitement. Atlantic City has something to offer for all ages. If music, entertainment, and shows bring you to Atlantic City, then The House of Blues is a must for you. The Borgata s Water Club is open and ready to relax your worries away or try Elizabeth s Arden Red Door Spa which is just around the corner. Party the night away at The Pool Night Club, Atlantic City s new hot spot. Other area attractions include gambling, wine tasting, beaches, golf, Stockton College, AC Medical Center and Historic Smithville.The Holiday Inn Express Absecon-Atlantic City Area features newly renovated guest rooms and suites with a modern touch and feel of elegance. Enjoy a romantic evening in one of our fully mirrored Jacuzzi Suites or make yourself at home in our spacious King Executive Suite. The experience of our rooms is comfortable and relaxing with 32 flat panel HD TVs in all rooms! It s New, it s Modern, it s HD and it s all waiting for you at our fabulous hotel. Our Atlantic City hotel is handicap accessible and ADA-approved. Let our friendly staff treat you like family and make your next trip to Atlantic City one you ll never forget! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Travelocity, Booking.com, Venere, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Absecon - Atlantic City Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.