“money well spent/30 something couple” 4 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #3 of 24 Hotels in Absecon
GreenLeadersGold level
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“money well spent/30 something couple”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2010

My husband and I visited Atlantic City from Friday to Sunday and the price was under $100 per night! It was a very good value for a weekend stay. The room was clean comes with refrigerator and microwave. Only complaint is the walls are paper thin. We were near the front desk so everytime someone walked by or sneezed we could hear it. The front desk staff was very friendly. The rooms at the Clarion are way better than the ones on the boardwalk... We plan on staying here again.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
Upstate, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2010

Recently needed a Sat night in AC and had no comp rooms. We used our Choice Privileges points and stayed here for free. We were greeted warmly by Sandra Brown at the front desk. She was such a helpful caring person I wrote a letter to Corporate about her.
The room was very big, had free internet, room, halls, and breakfast area was immaculate. Many amenities in the room............flat screen TV, IPod station, coffeemaker etc. Breakfast was fine and included make your own waffles. I asked for half and half for my coffee and was told they only had milk. Later when I mentioned it to the Mgr. he had already been told and was looking into it.
Its a little far away from the Boardwalk but the extra 10 mins or so is well worth it. Look no further . This is the cleanest, friendliest hotel in the area. Address is really White Horse Pike ( or Rt. 30)

Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2010

We stayed on two different occasions while attending shows at the Borgata. It is an easy 10 - 15 min drive to the casino and MUCH cheaper than the AC hotels.
Staff very courteous. Rooms very large. Micro and fridge in room. Food nearby. Basic free breakfast.
Naturally you have to watch for the "left turns" that are really right turns but that's NJ.
Would not hesitate to return.

New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2010

We had a room with 2 queen beds. The room was very clean and neat. The beds were very comfortable. The staff was very friendly and couldn't do enough for you. Breakfast was good also.

Stayed November 2010, traveled with friends
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2010

After a brief mix-up in my reservations (and I only mention this as an integral part of my subsequent satisfaction, not as a complaint) I was very pleased with all they had to offer. The manager made everything satisfactory for me, and even apologized a second time when he saw me later. Mistakes happen, and I was annoyed this one had, until they went out of their way to correct it.

He also suggested a local restaurant, "Goodfellows", which I will definitely recommend to anyone staying at this location.

Wyckoff, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2010

Service was helpful and friendly, checking in was easy and quick.
Very nice newer room was very clean and well set up quiet comfortable bed.
Bathroom was excellent, again both clean and user friendly, good lighting.
All in all a pleasant stay for my wife and I.

blackwood
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2010

upon arrival the staff was very friendly, to the point I felt as if I knew them as friends, the room was very cozy, we had the suite with the jacuzzi, very roomy but maintain a comfy atmosphere, very convenient to A.C.; although we just want to stay in the room and enjoy the peacefulness, my wife really enjoyed the jacuzzi, as well as I, but I more enjoyed the comfort that it brought that allowed me to get into some serious reading, the only draw back I would have to say is the 20% fee and room service fee when ordering out, we really could not tell what exactly we would have to pay for a meal, I much prefer if it just mention 1 price with everything included, when your on a weekend get away, you really don't want to do any calculations.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Clarion Inn & Suites Atlantic City North? Share your experiences!