“Bill D.” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Absecon/Atlantic City Area

You added Super 8 Absecon/Atlantic City Area to your Saves list
Super 8 Absecon/Atlantic City Area
1.5 of 5 Motel   |   229 E. Whitehorse Pike Rt 30, 1/2 mi off Garden State Pkwy, Absecon, NJ 08205   |
Ranked #15 of 24 Hotels in Absecon

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Union, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

Stayed at this hotel for business for a night. Clean room and the staff works hard for their guests. There are alot of choices for hotels in the area. This is the best value for the money and I will return. John R.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Cambridge
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

Unfortunately, the staff at the hotel was very abrasive and belligerent towards me. First, the nonsmoking room I requested was clEarly filled with the smoke smell. I went to the front desk to ask about it and for them to take care of it, but they wouldn't. After more pestering, they gave me a spray bottle and do it myself. The next morning, I asked for a different room. There were none. However, instead of politely stating so, he was very abrasive and suggested that if I were I satisfied with the room that he would cancel the reservation which I had already paid for and force me to find another place to stay. I think that in general, because there is always demand at this branch, that they don't really care about service and are cool with putting people off since they will always be getting new blood to take money from. Even the Internet didn't work, and they did nothing to fix it. They told me to use the "hoppa" in the lobby, which I have no idea what that is. And when I went to the office in the morning, it was locked and he said they don't open until 8am and slammed the door i my face. How am I supposed to work that way? What a terrible branch, you are giving the entire company a bad name. At least treat people with respect.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Ponce, Puerto Rico
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

When you let a stranger run American property you get the poorest service you can get.The front desk guy of this hotel doesn`t know how to run it.The indi personal ,I think is his mom,doesn`t know how to clean the rooms.The front desk unfriendly guy tries, for all the ways possible, to charge you for everything.That is understandable.The facilities are not what I expected for a super 8 ,motel 6 is much better.The iron didn`t work,the bedspread was so dirty, I saw the same stains everyday.They don't clean ,they ask you if you want your room to be cleaned when all of us know that they have to do it without asking.The front desk guy calls himself the owner,shame on him.When you let an outsider run American property,you get crap.I will never stay in this white rats hotel again in my life.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Been to Super 8 Absecon/Atlantic City Area? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Absecon/Atlantic City Area

Address: 229 E. Whitehorse Pike Rt 30, 1/2 mi off Garden State Pkwy, Absecon, NJ 08205
Location: United States > New Jersey > Jersey Shore > Absecon
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Room Service
Ranked #15 of 24 Hotels in Absecon
Hotel Class:1.5 star — Super 8 Absecon/Atlantic City Area 1.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Absecon/Atlantic City Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Absecon
Absecon Super 8
Absecon Super Eight
Super Eight Absecon

If you own or manage Super 8 Absecon/Atlantic City Area, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.