In my view, this property scored high in some places and very low in others:
1. Rooms were modern, clean, secure and comfortable.
2. The location on the river is incredible. When you see a warning sign that says "Beware of hippos" at your hotel...you must be close to the river. And you are.
3. The property is close to the National Park and the airport so it is convenient.
4. Monkeys, warthogs, mongoose - all on property and all make for a genuine experience.
Low marks however for:
1. Speed of service in the restaurant - although this is typical of Africa
2. Friendliness of service throughout the property - also...this is typical
3. The wi-fi is quite bad. it works so slowly and in such a small part of the lobby....if I was the hotel owner, I couldn't justify checking the "Yes, we have wi-fi" box.
4. Quality of the food is poor considering the price you pay. But hey....you're in Kasane. You're not going to find French cheeses and Maple-smoked bacon.
- Also Known As:
- Chobe Safari Hotel Kasane
- Chobe Safari Kasane