While at the beautiful pool at Los Tajibos; our 8 year old daughter slipped off the edge of the pool and seriously cut herself. The staff could not have been more helpful, professional and caring. The lifeguard alerted the staff medic who showed up immediately and started to attend to her. The customer service attendant followed right behind recommending for her to be taken to the top hospital in Santa Cruz and assuring us everything would be taken care of by the hotel. As we came out of the pool bathroom with her; to my surprise I found four security guards, one lifeguard and more hotel customer service staff members lined up seemingly to show their support and caring attitude.
True to their word, Patricia and Maya met us later at the hospital along with the General Administrator of Los Tajibos to check on Issa's condition and to handle all paperwork and payment requirements. This included emergency room...treatment...surgery...recovery and one night stay. In this day and age; follow-up, care and commitment to the customer such as this is very hard to find; if not non-existent.
We have many options for spending our money at hotels and resorts in Santa Cruz. This type of service is the reason we have been Viva Club members for years at Los Tajibos and will continue to do so. This is the ONLY hotel/resort I recommend to family and friends.
We are extremely grateful to everyone at Los Tajibos.
Dec. 5th, 2013
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Attractive Hotel comprising 2- & 3-story buildings, situated on 15 acres. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, TravelClick, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Los Tajibos Hotel & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Tajibos Hotel Santa Cruz
- Los Tajibos Hotel And Convention Center