This is the best hotel in town. Hands down.
The only drawback may be that it is far from downtown (other people may consider this an advantage). But there's a few good restaurants nearby that you can go walking without any problem: Chalet Swiss and Jardin de Asia (highly recommendable both). The former is about 3 blocks away. The latter is located within hotel premises, but you will never find it unless you ask the concierge!
Breakfast is very good, but lunch or dinner are just good. Go elsewhere.
Bring your swim suit: the hotel has a large set of pools.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Attractive Hotel comprising 2- & 3-story buildings, situated on 15 acres. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Los Tajibos Hotel & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Tajibos Hotel Santa Cruz
- Los Tajibos Hotel And Convention Center