“Very good lunch.....” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza, Seafood
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Very good lunch.....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

I went to Mankha Uta for lunch and ordered the trout with a garlic butter sauce and it was quite tasty. Would definitely recommend.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Amazingly bad. 0/5”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

Wow! Wanted to sit outside and eat some "authentic Mexican" as advertised. Couldn't get attention of waiter to save our souls, so after 30 mins went inside to order. After 10 mins of being passed to different ppl to order (wanted to go somewhere else at this stage, but was trying to be patient!), I finally ordered nachos and guacamole ( from the 4 different types of nachos available). Sat down. 45 mins later, still nothing. Going to miss boat so had to go in and ask if nearly ready. 5 mins later a sad looking plate of stale Doritos (I'm talking rubbery- only possible to eat one dorito at time, or risk breaking jaw) and cheese from the microwave came out. Starving so ate as many as coukd stomach. I felt queesy afterwards, and by the time we got to island, my partner had a migraine ( gen. triggered by artificial flavours/colours). Guacamole was good and made from scratch. AVOID!

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Senec, Slovakia
“Worst restaurant I've ever been to”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

The pizza I ordered was made of frozen crust, it tasted worse then the one you buy in a grocery store. Plus the bathroom smelled like 100 guys vomited there and left also their stool on the floor. Waiters not interested at all. My worst experience
with restaurant ever!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
sharm el Sheik
“Worst restaurant in Bolivia”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

We picked this place at random as it looked inviting from the outside, that's where the positives end. Service in Copacabana is generally slow and waiting for food isn't unusual but this was ridiculous, the restaurant really wasn't busy. Our waiter seemed determined not to make eye contact and we didn't see any food leave the kitchen. We received no explanations or offers of drinks or more bread, other customers were helping themselves! My husband's food arrived after over an hour but there was no sign of mine after he had finished. At this point we decided to leave, the waiter seemed not to believe that I hadn't received my meal and surprised that I wasn't going to pay for it. At no point did we get an apology, another party decided to leave at the same time as only one of the 4 had eaten. There is plenty of competition so avoid this place, go to La Gorilla!

• Visited February 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Oslo, Norway
“Good food and great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

I really enjoyed this (quasi)Mexican food. Very tasty, made from scratch. Service was great. They also had live music, a guy singing, who FORTUNATELY didn´t sing for very long... Toilets are grim.

Visited October 2012