“Bad food, bad service!” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Bristol, UK
“Bad food, bad service!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2012

I've eaten at numerous restaurants in Copacabana and this one was definitely the worst. There was only one waitress working & we were ignored for over 15 minutes. When we eventually got to order, my partner chose the Spanish omelette & I ordered some tomato soup.

The omelette arrived quite quickly but it was the worst omelette my partner has had in South America and was extremely overpriced. It took a further 45 minutes for my tomato soup to turn up, by which time my partner had finished eating. I wasn't impressed but when I started eating the soup I thought it was quite nice, until I noticed the huge black hair in it. By that time we'd had enough & left.

I definitely recommend eating elsewhere, there are much cheaper places with better service - AVOID!

• Visited April 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Holon, Israel
“Good hangout place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2012

Nice place on 6 de Agosto closeby to the lakefront. Nice atmosphere and assorted selection on the menu. Place has two seperated sitting areas. A restaurant and a bar/cafe area. Had a burger for dinner, along with a fruit juice, pancakes and hot chocolate - all good. It took some time to get attention during my dinner, but once I ordered service was great. Second time I sat in the cafe area during a football match- had mokachino, juice and a pancake, all was great. place has wifi.

recommended

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Hazleton, Pennsylvania
“Great place to eat and relax!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2012

Free wi-fi! Food and service are great. A nice addition to a visit to Copacabana.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Philadelphia
“Great place to hang out. Decent food. Good breakfasts & pies.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2011

Get the fresh pie! Good spot for breakfast. They have cards & games, so nice place to hang out. Food is not spectacular, but good prices. We ate here several times, as it was reliable.

• Visited May 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Grubby restaurant cafe”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2011

This place was really grubby with flys everywhere and a funny atmosphere. Slow service. Average food.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere