My boyfriend and I decided to book at Maruba because we wanted some adventure and relaxation. Maruba exceeded our expectations in every way. The room was so lovely and clean, the surrounds were peaceful and exotic, the food and drinks were amazing (so fresh and flavorful), the mood mud massage was unforgettable, but most of all the people and the service made our trip so special. The only negative thing is the mosquitoes but it was a small price to pay. We actually got engaged on the trip and they really helped make it special by setting up our romantic room. Then when I mentioned it was my birthday, Melanie and the staff set up special decorations for me. It was the most wonderful experience. Thank you to Melanie, Nicky, Dara, and Dave for helping us have the most amazing and memorable time in lovely Belize!
- Also Known As:
- Maruba Resort Jungle Hotel Maskall
- Maruba Resort Jungle Hotel
- Maruba Hotel Jungle
- Maruba Resort Jungle Spa Belize/Maskall
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Prepare yourself for the ultimate experience in adventure & relaxation at Maruba Resort Jungle Spa, Belize. A short two-hour flight from Houston or Miami transports you to a place where you can fully immerse yourself in nature and truly relax. Maruba offers a great vacation escape in casual elegance.Voted the Best Boutique Spa by Spa Finder Readers’ Choice Award, and One of the Top 10 Spas in the Caribbean & Central Americas by Maco Destination Caribbean & Central America Magazine, the resort’s neo-primitive style with a touch of jungle urban flair makes it an eclectic and hip place to stay while indulging in everything a modern spa has to offer. Its restaurant boasts a nouveau jungle cuisine, best described as a fusion of “east of Paris meets the Caribbean”. Your room will be one-of-a-kind and features rich hues and textures, vaulted hardwood ceilings, mosaic tile floors, exotic fabric and beautiful carving made by local artisians. Signature bungalows offer 900 square feet of private space with an indoor lounge room, indulgent hot tubs, and incredible jungle views.Maruba is one of the first spas in Central America and offers a variety of exotic treatments which revitalize, detoxify, and reestablish the skin’s natural pH balance while leaving your skin feeling silky smooth. A must-try treatment is Maruba’s Mood Mud Massage – take your camera along for pictures! For those seeking adventure, several day tours available, such as exploring Maya Ruins, the rainforest and caves ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Maruba Resort Jungle Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.