“Was a first time visit here; would love to visit again!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park - Ashland

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ashland
Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park - Ashland
You added Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park - Ashland to your Saves list
R.R. 1, Box 396, Rte. 132n, Ashland, NH 03217   |
Grand Island, New York
“Was a first time visit here; would love to visit again!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2015

Our family of 5 drove here from Western NY June 26th, 2015 and stayed til July 1st, 2015 after my 2 older kids finished school, & rented a deluxe cabin there for a week's vacation. Price not bad considering the cabin included 1 queen bed, & 2 bunk beds, my 2 oldest switched nights having either the top ones or low ones, & the little one did very good using the bottom bunk. The campground has hey rides which I LOVE, the bingo games, we won alot of, arcade is a favorite among my kids, we even watched frozen on the last night we were there in the Recreation Center, did some ceramics; my daughter loves her ducky, & my husband LOVES his One Eyed Willie Pirate Skeleton ceramic I did for him. lol The water slides & pool very very great for a dip. The children wading pool my youngest loved the whale and duck decor you can sit on, & the slide. The week we went for the event, was Yogi Bear's Birthday Surprise, so they also had a birthday cake in honor of his birthday, & everyone got a complimentary piece of cake. YUMMMM. They had red, white, & blue tie-dye was free as long as you brought your own Tshirt; I tried it for my little one, except her onesie became pink where the red was so it wasnt exactly red, white, & blue. lol We all checked out the playground, & used the fire logs for having a fireplace going. In the deluxe cabins, there's even a top loft up above, & one of the days my husband & I snuck up in there to hide on our son. Was hilarious when he came into the cabin looking for us, & we scared him! lmao But boy o boy, it gets hot up in the loft area as a word of caution. Everything was well maintained as well!

Room Tip: For families, I'd go with the deluxe cabin. Unless your an RV camper, then the obvious choice. l...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Waterford,CT
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2014

This was not my first time staying at this campground, but it was my first time renting a deluxe cabin. The website states that it sleeps 8 people, so we booked. We had 4 adults and 4 children. Upon arriving at the cabin, my friends and I were shocked at the size. There is no way that this cabin should sleep 8..not comfortably. As soon as you enter into the kitchen the first bed is right there. Then a small room fits 2 bunk beds. Then the loft sleeps 2 more. You need to be VERY comfortable wirh the people you travel with, because you will never make it. Luckily for my husband and I we traveled with our closest friends. The cabin itself was what a cabin would be...dusty, spiders here and there. The bathroom had water damage and the shower flooded like the drain was clogged. The handle to the refrigerator came off in my hand when i went to open it. These are just minor things to me. I had a wonderful time. They had tons of activities planned for the kids, including trick or treating and the like. All of the cabins were decked out for Halloween. Lots of fun!

Stayed October 2014, traveled with friends
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2014

I have been camping all my life all over the map. Been coming to Ashland many years .we've rented the deluxe cabin I think there great.3 years ago we decided to buy a camper.we bring special needs adults with us and my son who is 9 along with my husband and me.This year we decided to put our camper there for all season best thing we could have done. There is a lot of stuff to do or just relax by the pool. The staff is awesome ,I was there alone with my son and 2 special needs adults . I had an accident with the awing on the camper and was hurt. I had no tools and no one to help us one of the staff saw me on the ground an my son crying he ran right over to help. The staff members at Ashland are awesome could not ask for better people always willing to help rain or shine. The activities are fun there always looking for new things to do. If your looking for something or some place ask the staff they will tell you or they find out for you.If you can't get by without something than camping is not for you. No mater where you camp things need to be upgraded there is no 100% perfect hotel bath house ect. We are coming back next year can't wait. We would like to say to the yogi staff thanks your awesome in our book.
The Leedhams

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2014

I have to say I am writing this review in defence of all the negative reviews on this park !
My son and myself have been coming to this park for the last four years as a son a dad thing, we just tried out our new tent this year.
My son is now 13 years old and we still love this park, yes there is people walking around drinking and yes there is kids on bikes and yes there can be noise at night from other campers.
This is a campground not the Hilton yes there is campfires and people having fun again this is a campground !
We had so much fun this year as a treat I brought my son back for a weekend to stay In a deluxe cabin, yes there was a vertical ladder to the loft for the other queen bed its a cabin in the woods again not a hotel, if you want a elevator you are in the wrong place.
Last year over 4th July weekend I upgraded my stay from a tent to a RV and have to say RV was awesome even came with porch and a outside gas grill.
From my experience with this park if you want a quiet stay with not to many campers I would stay from Monday thru Friday yes the weekends have lots more people.
I would like to say a big thank you to the young girl that does the candy bar bingo she was awesome and made my sons day every time.
If you are looking to pitch a tent in the shade under trees ect go for the sites around 44 45 ect plus you are by the fishing dock you can find these on the map, if you want a trailer go for the upper level around pool area ect.
I find the staff to be awesome every time we visit and very helpful yes they are kids but they do try.
There is plenty of places to visit nearby, if you like vintage video games visit fun spot 30 mins away you will not regret it.
There is squam lake and the nearby squam lake natural science wildlife park, don't forget Clarkes trading post 45 minutes away.
If you visit Ashland 10 minutes away you will find a great butcher shop and general store, stop by the common man for lunch or dinner.
Yes the bathrooms need a little update but they do work and serve there purpose, let the showers run for five minutes and they do get hot..
There is a little beach area were you can rent boats karts ect, I thought that the camp store is well stocked yes you will pay a little more then drive into Ashland and go to the general store.
I think in general that this is a awesome camp site and I will be back for more next year.
I have great memories here with my son the fish he caught the nearby places we visited and all the fun of camping.
Go Yogi Bear Park ! See you next year !
Happy Camping..

Revere MA

Room Tip: If you want a quiet camping stay with little campers stay Mon - Thur
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Lynn, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2014

Fun, friendly campground. Lots of activities for kids. Staff were friendly and accommodating. Bathrooms could use an upgrade. We stayed in a deluxe house which slept eight people. A little bit tight and 2nd bed was up on a loft so we had to climb up a small set of stairs to get to our bed but my fiancé and I didn't mind. Overall great place for kids. We will definitely be returning again.

Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2014

I don't even know where to start. We rented a so called deluxe cabin. The bathroom was filthy. Around the toilet looked like it had never been cleaned. The website publicity is completely misleading. The so-called fun zone for the kids, operates between 12 and 3 PM. That is exactly between checkout and check-in times, I guess to make sure nobody actually uses it. The second double bed in the deluxe cabin is on a loft. You have to climb a vertical ladder to get to it. The campground looks rundown, and needs some upkeep. They advertised a Scooby Doo movie night, all the kids went to watch the movie, and nobody showed up, the movie never played. They have a ridiculous reservation system whereby if you arrive 30 minutes before check-in, they don't tell you which cabin you're in, so you stand around in the general store for 30 minutes. Not the end of the world, but when I encounter something that is the first time I have ever heard of it my life, I have to wonder, what's with this place. They also have a ridiculous checkout system, whereby they have to come and inspect your cabin before you can leave. Looked good on the website, totally disappointed.

Stayed July 2014

Travelers are raving about these Ashland hotels

Rindge, New Hampshire
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2014 via mobile

The campground needs some major upgrades from a parents view. From a kids view, the place is fun. It's small enough that the kids can ride their bikes and you don't have to worry too much. Cars do drive a little too fast for my liking, but otherwise, the staff was good and let us have fun, within reason. Wouldn't recommend it, but again, the kids had fun.

Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Been to Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park - Ashland? Share your experiences!