The hotel is just one traffic jam away from the airport. Current security measures in Algeria require to make it almost a fortress. In the neighborhood there is a new large shopping center and some local restaurants.
Inside it has a new and glizzy lobby. My room was large enough, but more like a elderly 3-star standard. Soft sleepers beware: Matress is hard as a cardboard! In general: Renovation, carpet cleaning, and some paint work are overdue.
Breakfast buffet is modest, still quite expensive.
Maybe all this is o.k. to Algerian standards.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury hotel offering 307 rooms including 50 non-smoking rooms. Only international hotel located near the airport. 3 restaurants, 2 bars, WiFi Internet, business centre, laundry and pressing services, large outdoor pool, 2 tennis courts, fitness centre,sauna, massage. Free airport shuttle operating 24 hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotel.de, ACCOR, Orbitz and Despegar.com so you can book your Mercure Alger Aeroport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Alger Aeroport
- Mercure Alger Aeroport Algiers Province, Algeria - Bab Ezzouar