“A Truly Memorable Experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of New England House Bed & Breakfast

New England House Bed & Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Andover
New England House Bed & Breakfast
You added New England House Bed & Breakfast to your Saves list
1 Boston Hill Rd, Andover, NH   |
Ranked #2 of 2 Andover B&B and Inns
Watertown, Massachusetts
“A Truly Memorable Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

My son was recently married in Andover and my whole family was in town for the weekend to attend the wedding. My siblings and their spouses, my parents and us, occupied all five guest rooms in the inn. Chris and Michelle graciously welcomed all of us like we were family. They were both so warm and friendly and incredibly accommodating throughout our stay. It felt like being home! The rooms were lovely and very comfortable and the meals that they prepared together were absolutely delicious. The egg souffle, bacon, vegetarian sausage, and Belgian waffles with strawberries were out of this world. Chris and Michelle genuinely seemed to enjoy taking care of us. We all agreed that it was definitely one of the best, if not the very best, B&B experiences we have ever had. My parents are former owners of a very successful Cape Cod B&B and also ran a B&B referral and booking service, so they have experienced more than most. We would highly recommend New England House Bed and Breakfast to anyone traveling to the area. We wouldn't even consider staying anywhere else. Trust us, you will love it!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Sagamore Beach, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

Just finished a weekend away for a Wedding in New Hampshire and stayed at the New England House B&B.. The owners were so pleasant and helpful and very easy going. They had a variety of Snacks and drinks available to you in the Kitchen and great Breakfasts. Not to mention the fresh baked cookies every night... Their grounds and Landscape were great and the Pool was very refreshing.. A great pub nearby was the Flying goose.. A great expierence and lovely people.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Basking Ridge, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2012

I loved this place. This is a very small inn, quaint and cozy. The Innkeepers were warm and welcoming, and they let me see the other rooms so that I could decide where I slept. They pointed out movies, books, toiletries, ANYTHING I needed to be comfortable. The kitchen was "open" and stocked. Food was fresh, and ample. I declined a home-cooked breakfast, but I was provided with oatmeal, fresh fruit, coffee, donuts, the works. I stayed in the only first floor room (Vermont), which was spacious and charming. I really felt comfortable and at home here. My one complaint was the size of the shower stall, as it was a little tight.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2012

We stayed for the weekend and had the Vermont Room downstairs and loved it.
Chris and Michelle were very personable and we felt like one of the family.
The buffet was always available with an assortment of muffins, fruit, bagels, and drinks.
Perfect for a midnight snack.
On Sunday, Chris made us awsome blueberry pancakes with fresh blueberries for breakfast.
We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family

Been to New England House Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!