We stayed at the hotel in the peak August holiday season. We booked a 1-bedroom suite, which is one of the most expensive rooms in the hotel. Check-in was seamless, parking is free and plentiful, the views of the petting zoo, golf course and mountains were lovely, and the huge hot spring indoor and outdoor pools are well maintained.
While I understand the hotel was full and lots of people were using the free wireless, I was unable to get a signal. I called down to the front desk to ask if they could reset the router or troubleshoot, and was told by Holly, the rudest hotel staff member I have ever had the misfortune of encountering at a hotel anywhere in the world, that she could and would not do this, she would not call the company that manages the service and she couldn't help me. She then also rudely hung up on me. Unbelievable and not the type of service you'd expect from a hotel like this and when you are in one of the priciest rooms.
Service in the restaurant was also very slow given how full the hotel was, but the staff here were so friendly and helpful. They all made up for Holly's unbelievable rudeness.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Hot Springs Hotel Anaconda
- Fairmont Hot Springs Hotel
- Fairmont Hot Springs Anaconda
- Fairmont Anaconda
- Anaconda Fairmont
- Fairmont Hot Springs Resort Montana/Anaconda
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Fairmont Hot Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.