“My husband and I have stayed here on several occasions.” 5 of 5 stars

2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1201 Drury Lane, Arnold, MO 63010   |
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Arnold
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Bowling Green
“My husband and I have stayed here on several occasions.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

We have always been very pleased. When making reservations the staff were outstanding. The rooms are always clean, it is quiet, and the breakfast is fantastic. You don't even have to stop at the desk to check out, the bill is put under your door on your last night there. Try it, I think you will love it.

Room Tip: We have always stayed on first floor and never had any trouble getting a good nights rest.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Lakebay, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

We decided to stay here based on their TripAdvisor rating and they did not disappoint. Our first night here we had a few issues. We were in unit 312 which is very convenient to the the elevator but has some issues. First off our fridge wasn't working, I spoke to the front desk and they told me how to check the temp of the fridge, it was turned all the way up. It was a bit of a disappointment but we could live with it. Around 10:30 I noticed that the room seemed kind of smokey, so I tried to discover where it was coming from. I went into the bathroom and it smelled like an ashtray which I suppose wouldn't be such an issue if I weren't allergic cigarettes. I called down to the front desk but because of the late hour there wasn't anything they could do. Then to top it off the A/C didn't seem to be working, we tried everything and the room just wouldn't cool off. So the room was not only smokey but hot, which made it impossible to sleep. I was told that the manager would be in at 7am so at 7am I walked down and discussed my issues with Ms. Amber St. Clair the general manager. She as well as the other members of her team were all very sympathetic and apologetic. She immediately offered to move me to another room, I was moved to room 109 which rocked!!! The fridge was super cold the A/C worked perfectly and absolutely no smoke which made the rest of our 4 day 3 night stay much more enjoyable, as enjoyable as a business trip can be. To top is off because my first night was so unpleasant the manager gave me a coupon for a free night at Drury good for the next year, she said she would have refunded the night but because I paid with Orbitz there was nothing she could do. Because of the remarkable service I was provided this is where I will stay every time I am in town from now on. Thanks again to Ms. St. Clair and her amazing team, I won't forget it!!

Room Tip: If you are sensitive to smoke make sure you let them know so they can place you far away from the sm...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

It appears that Drury has taken some of its older hotels and converted them to lower priced Pear Tree Inns. We tried this chain because they do not charge for pets and we were traveling with our small dog. The customer service at check in was outstanding. I only had to mention that the hallway outside our room smelled smoky (it was a non-smoking floor) and we were moved to a different floor. The breakfast is the same quality and quantity of food that you get at a Drury. The differences: the beds are not updated but are still comfortable; the rooms are smaller. However, at this hotel you share the pool with the Drury (the two hotels are attached on the 5th floor). The room was quiet, however my husband did find a live cockroach on his bed. The breakfast staff were friendly and helpful and even spoke to each other nicely. We were moving to the Pear Tree Inn downtown after two nights and the desk staff called and asked if we could check in early so we wouldn't have 3 hours without a room. We will definitely look for this chain again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Bloomington, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012 via mobile

My fiancé and I always stay here when we visit St. Louis. It's a quieter town than actually staying in St. Louis. We won't stay anywhere else. Great value and friendly staff!

• Stayed May 2012
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

We picked this hotel for two reasons: 1. It is close to the St. Louis Airport (an easy 40 minute drive). 2. We had a coupon for a great price!
Deyon, the night clerk, could not have been nicer or more helpful. When we discovered that the room she assigned to us was not fully clean, she offered to come up and clean it or move us to another room. We opted for the latter, and she brought us the keys and offered to help us move. That room was very nice.
Soft drinks and popcorn were still available at our 8 PM arrival time, and the breakfast was very good.
I definitely recommend this site.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Bloomington, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

Stayed here 1 night on the way to Tennessee. Very nice staff person greeted us and checked us in, There was a great hot breakfast in the morning and the room was a good value for a king non-smoking. Will try and find these hotels in the future.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Bennett, Iowa, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012

Given that Pear Tree Inns are the 'budget conscience' cousin of the the Drury Inns, I was pretty certain what to expect, and I wasn't disappointed. Enclosed hallways, good security (door keys needed for all doors except the main front door.) Free popcorn and soda in the lobby, free breakfast. Breakfast wasn't hot like the Drury's but it was a better spread than the normal 'continental' with a waffle maker. Bedding and towels were clean and of ok quality. The pool was larger than expected, which was a nice surprise. The only major complaint was the elevator had a oily odor, perhaps it was recently serviced?
I inadvertently left a music player in the room and called from the road about an hour after checking out. The manager went to look for it and after an interminable wait on the phone and a call back, at which time I figured someone in housekeeping had a new music player or it had gotten packed up with the dirty bedding and was in the wash cycle, the manger said he had found it and a bag of wet swimming clothes I'd also forgotten. He shipped it to us on their dime and we received it within two days. Now that's what I call outstanding service!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Been to Pear Tree Inn Arnold? Share your experiences!