“Top tier gourmet pizza” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Gateway to the West
“Top tier gourmet pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

This is a well known St. Louis area favorite. They have a thin crust provel recipe that is a must have if you like thin crust pizza. Toppings are plentiful and fresh. Lived here my whole life and it just doesn't get any better!

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

St. Louis MO.
“Great Pizza - Taste Varies”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

I Love IMO's pizza. It is part of St. Louis Americana. This year is their 50th anniversary in business. My favorite is a double sausage or the deluxe pizza. The flavor is awesome! I tried the "Taste of St. Louis Pizza" and didn't care for it. The ravioli was cold and too salty, but the cinnamon buns were good. I always take out and eat it at home. I found that the IMO's Pizza taste varies by location. Some Pizza stores I think still have the brick ovens. Sometimes it's a hit and miss.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Wisconsin
“worst pizza ever”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

I used to love IMO's. The taste would beat all others. We recently visited St. Louis and stayed at the Drury Inn in Arnold. Our first thought was IMO's. OMG it was so bad. I like to think they were having an off night, unfortunately for us. It has been 2 years since we came here and always look forward to having an IMO's. I think we will continue to go to Monte Bello in Lemay where the pizza is better than best. 638-8861 if you want the best pizza EVER.

• Visited April 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“A must for every visit to St Louis!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

Love, love, love Imo's pizza! Thin crust cooked just right. And who doesn't like square pieces of pizza?! If you visit STL find an Imos.

Perth, Australia
“Perfect pizza, St Louis style”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

On recommendation from the hotel we were staying at, we went to Imo`s to try the St Louis style pizza. OMG! Best thin crust pizza we have ever tried. The provel cheese is incredible when combined with the other toppings. Highly recommended

• Visited August 2013