“Save room for ice cream” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 51 Restaurants in Austin
Cuisines: American
Buffalo, New York
“Save room for ice cream”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

We discovered Culver's a couple of years ago in Wisconsin. As "fast food" goes, the chain does a nice job. There are some interesting options for meals, which is a nice change of pace. And the ice cream is terrific, featuring a flavor of the day. All of the stores seem to be of good quality, and we ate in about four of them in our week of vacation.

Visited August 2013

Southwest Montana
“Not your average fast food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

Although headed for an ice cream treat at a chain, we were diverted by a local to Culver's. In mid-afternoon on a Saturday, there were families enjoying everything from healthy lunches (yes, they have more than fries) to frozen custards for which they are famous. Looking forward to stopping there again some time!

Visited May 2013
Iowa
“Often crowded”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

I know I'm probably in the minority by admitting I'm not a big fan of Culver's food. I find the burgers a bit greasy, and I don't care for the custard (it's not sweet enough for me). But my kids like eating here, especially since the kids meals come with a coupon for a free kids sized custard.So we eat here a few times a year, most recently last weekend.

It's often very busy. We've eaten here for dinner and had a hard time finding a free table. We've eaten here for lunch when a big tour bus pulled up and some people from the tour bus didn't have a place to sit and eat.

The one meal I do really like at Culver's is the pot roast. The employees are really friendly, and the restaurant is always clean.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Been to Culver's? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Culver's, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.