“Good staff, bad building” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Alexandria

You added Super 8 Alexandria to your Saves list
Super 8 Alexandria
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   4620 Hwy 29 S, I-94 @ Hwy 29, Alexandria, MN 56308-2911   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in Alexandria

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Stonewall, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

We had a great large room which was clean. The hotel was quiet and had an easy check in. The breakfast could use a bit more of a selection and it was a bit difficult to butter our toast with frozen butter. It was a good value though.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Deborah K, General Manager at Super 8 Alexandria, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Thank You for your feedback regarding your stay with us at the Alexandria Super 8.

I am glad you enjoyed your stay and had the pleasure of enjoying one of our oversized and upgraded rooms. I also apologize for the hard butter.....and I agree....trying to spread hard butter on anything is something no one should have to do:)

We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Deb Kramer, GM
Richfield
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

Great value in this property located in a prime lake area of Minnesota. You will not be paying for features you do not use.
Clean, friendly and comfortable.

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Karlstad, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

I could not be more happier with this motel I have been coming to it over the past 10 years at least once a year for a nights stay when I travel, they remember me they are warm and welcoming to my arrival and always have a bed for me to sleep in.
Last night I was greeted with a comfortable room with a relaxing temperature as I walked in and cool bed with a semi firm yet soft feel to it and extremely relaxing no tossing no turning no getting up ever few hour's .. Just fell into a deep sleep slept all night just like I was at home...I got the rest I needed.

Thank you for the great night sleep and a wonderful beginning to a long week end
you Rock Super 8

Room Tip: I was on the east side it was nice and quiet
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Deborah K, General Manager at Super 8 Alexandria, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Thank You for your review. We are happy to know that you always enjoy your stay with us. It is also nice to have our regulars stop back each year. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip.

Deb Kramer,GM
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

Thanks for the great pet room! Nice and Very Clean. FAST Check in. I noticed many neatly dressed housekeepers at work, although no one bothered us about check out. This increased the amount of tip we left. Very nice environment and friendly guests. GM dressed very professionally, and although I checked in late afternoon, he was there bright and early. Keep up the great work, I know where to stay next time through.

Room Tip: Pet room on first floor provides quick access out to pet area.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Been to Super 8 Alexandria? Share your experiences!