“Food was alright” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Barbecue
Sparta, Tennessee
“Food was alright”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013 via mobile

Ordered food to go place was alright people are friendly got steak potatoes and ribs everything was great but ribs was a little dry. . I would get food from here again

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

63% Recommend
Perrysburg, Ohio
“Great, nice and friendly place.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

After 8 hours driving, find a place to eat good food and RELAX. So, local is better. OMG, after my brusheta chicken, excelent mashed potatoes and 5 grain loaf or bread ready for anothet 500 miles. Country music, clean place and very good service in the bar area. Very good......

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Minnesota
“Suprisingly delicious!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

I didn't expect much went I walked into the restaurant around 7:30 and it was nearly deserted. But I stayed anyway. I ordered a beer and a 12 oz. ribeye. To my surprise (since it wasn't really expensive, and looked more like a family restaurant than a good steak joint), the steak was delicious and cooked perfectly to order! The au jus they served with the steak was also amazing. I would definitely come back.

Visited August 2013
Des Moines, Iowa
“Disappointing steak”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

Heard from locals this was a good steak house. Maybe we just hit a bad evening (ate on a Friday night about 5pm). Only 8-10 booths were occupied, but service was slow--it took about 35 min just to get the salad. Had the 16oz rib-eye. Flavor was good, but more than 2/3's of it was unedible--either too tough to chew or solid fat. Seriously, I took bites and had to remove it from my mouth as it was unchewable gristle ! We eat steak often, and I can say this was the worse steak we've had in serveral years. Told the waitress of our concern, and she could see at least half of the steak was solid fat pushed off on the side of my plate, and she just said "sorry...sometimes steaks are like that--it just depends on the cow"! For a $30 meal, we'll not be returning anytime soon.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Miami, Florida
“Great surprise...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

I wasn't sure what to expect as we were just passing through. I was very pleasantly surprised. Good food and good service for the most part. One thing that I didn't like was that their bread was served cold, it had no warmth (temperature) at all, I suppose I didn't need it anyway...lol! We really enjoyed our experience.

Visited July 2013