“Wonderful Food” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 19 Restaurants in Albertville
Cuisines: American, Dessert, Bakeries, Family Fare
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Made from Scratch. All Day. Emma’s Way! At Emma Krumbee’s Restaurant, we start each day early at 6AM with hot brewed coffee and fresh-from-the-oven breads, cinnamon rolls, our signature pecan caramel croissants, and flavor-filled muffins. Enjoy one of our hot, hearty breakfasts and you’ll be back for more!We make all of our own soups and gravies from scratch. Then we time it just right to get our turkey, beef roast, ribs and hams in the oven – slow roasting them to perfection. Potatoes are peeled, cooked, and then mashed. No shortcuts here! Don’t forget dessert! Our orchard fresh apples and seasonal berries are harvested at Emma Krumbee’s Apple Orchard and Farm in Belle Plaine and baked fresh into pies, fruit crisps, dessert bars, pastries, and more. The sweet treats are served at the Restaurant and are available from our Bakery to take home and enjoy with friends and family.
Coon Rapids, Minnesota
“Wonderful Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

I ordered the Ham and Cheese Croissant thinking it was would a little breakfast sandwich, much to my surprise the sandwich was huge.

Visited January 2013

Metairie, Louisiana
“Customer service top notch!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012 via mobile

After a long days drive we were lucky enough to happen on this eatery We were both tired and hungry so thought we would give them a try. I ordered shrimp scampi which was served far different than I was used to. The pasta was a wider noodle instead of the fine angel hair and the shrimp was in a dish instead of over the pasta, but it was very good. Just served differently. I had cheese beer soup for my side that was wonderful
My husband had a T bone ordered med rare, but it came over cooked. When we mentioned this the waitress immediately put in an order for another that came out great.
The dressing on his salad was homemade and very well done.
They serve focaccia bread which is made in house with the meals and it had wonderful flavor
I wish I had had room for desert as they have some Hugh cream puffs made in their bakery I would have liked to try.
We will be in again next time we are passing through.
Really we're impressed with the Custer service in a day and age most don't care how the customer feels

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Coon Rapids, Minnesota
“Love this place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

My family has been going to Emma's in Belle Plaine for years and now there is one in Albertville, we stop when shopping.
Yesterday, I brought my 99 year old grandma to Emma's for lunch. She loves it there. Our waitress, Ashley was wonderful. She was very attentive and so thoughtful. Great job Ashley!!! I will ask for her area any time I stop.
We were seated very quickly. Grandma had her favorite, spaghetti and I ordered the walleye. Grandma was super happy with hers, but mine could have been better. The batter on the fish was too thick and too hard to eat. I couldn't chew it. I have had many other items, and they are much better. Maybe I got a bad batch!
I would go here anytime I'm in Albertville, but I will skip the walleye next time.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Winnipeg
“Excellent !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

We were on our way to the Albertville factory outlet mall and saw this restaurant on the side of the freeway, we decided to try it. What a surprise .. the meal was excellent and the service was fantastic. I ordered the clubhouse and it was really good. Not many places use real roasted turkey and the bacon was thick, not to mention generous amount of ham.

The prices are very reasonable.

I look forward to the next time we eat there.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
St. Augustine
“suprised at value and quality!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

the burger/malt deal is amazing. the malts were very good. as was the blueberry pie. the turkey and dressing was tasty. the kids loved the spaghetti.

• Visited July 2012