I stayed at this motel on November 11, 2012, the room was very nice with a king size bed, refrigerator, microwave, one cup coffee maker, etc. The bed was very comfortable as was mostly everything else in the room.
These things were not okay in Room 118:
1) The internet service was very slow.
2) The wash cloths were very thin, I call them wimpy.
3) With the thermostat set at maximum (86 degrees), the room did not get any warmer than 69 degrees throughout the night. When I woke up cold in the middle of the night, I was not about to change rooms or expect the heating unit to be fixed without keeping me up for too long.
4) The lamp next to the bed did not work, so it was dark in that corner.
5) In the bathroom there was a timer to turn on the heat lamp while showering. There was no heat lamp, it was replaced with a ordinary spot light that did not put out any heat in a cold room.
As I said before, this was a nice place, but management needs to pay more attention to the details of room maintenance. The bed had one blanket and a nice heavy bed covering, which I used to stay warm while sleeping. Another plus is, when I checked in, they gave me a coupon for $5 off breakfast at their restaurant, which I used the next morning, the food was good.
I would stay there again, but I would check out the room before settling in.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Albert Lea
- Albert Lea Ramada
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Venere, EasyToBook, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and Tingo so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn Albert Lea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.