“wow never again !” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 11 hotels in Albert Lea
Omaha, Nebraska
“wow never again !”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2013

cavet emtor to this establishment. Poorly run and organized. Needs to be updated immensely and not worth the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ you pay. sorry to say this but it is so true and I am glad to have found Motel 65 down the road.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

16 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

We been staying here for a bit and have had no problem!!! The manager has been very helpful! We were first in the smallest room but once my husband started bringing in extra money she had no problem moving us to alot bigger room. The price is very affordable! And everyone is so friendly and sweet especially with our kids! Theres no pool but thats ok cause theres plenty to do in town. Housekeeping is very friendly and made sure we always have towels and what not.

• Stayed August 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

We got stranded in an unusual snow storm. I am in a wheelchair and our car was buried in the parking lot in a couple feet of snow. The female manager (Heather) worked with my wife and another man for 20-25 minutes shoveling our car out before we could continue our travels. Well beyond the duties of the hotel Mgr. In years past in a rainstorm the have come to the restaurant nearby to bring me back nice and dry. We have stayed at this hotel for years and they have always experienced great service from the staff..

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Saco, Maine, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012

Stayed at this location because we were sick and the price was in our range. Thought it was cute till we got into the room. The floor wasn't vacuumed, the furniture was all broken (had to eat dinner on the bed), most of the fixtures were damaged, and everything was dusty. Little did I know the worst was to come. Hopped into the shower and found the bottom of the shower curtain (which is white) was completely brown! Breakfast was a joke. Coffee and tiny rolls they picked up at Walmart the day before. Usually I don't believe reviews too much because most people only post if they had a bad experience but I am posting so you don't have a bad experience. The price is very tempting but seriously spend your money elsewhere. I wish I did

Room Tip: Go somewhere else
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Omaha, Nebraska
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2012

I am spending two weeks here and found it to be clean, comfortable and relatively quiet place to stay with good rates for it's customers.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2010

One of the most disgusting experiences I've had to endure. All that was missing were the bugs. The condition of this room was far below acceptable. Unclean and dingy, dark bedroom, dirty sink area, faucets which barely worked - I was afraid to turn on the air conditioner since it was filthy - eww - eww. Never again. Spend a little more and stay somewhere else.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2010

We use AAA tour book to help us select motels What a shock to see what a two red diamond rating got us. The carpet was gross mildew on the tile in the bath caulking was black sheets were threadbare had to ask for ice bucket security locks were questionable.....I could go on but I think I've made my point. Certainly not worth the $66 the room cost. The extra morning guest (BIG BUG) in shower was the last straw. Do yourself a favor and find another room. I plan to contact AAA and question their rating

• Stayed September 2010

Been to Countryside Inn? Share your experiences!