“Very friendly and clean.” 5 of 5 stars

You added AmericInn Lodge & Suites Albert Lea to your Saves list
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Albert Lea
811 E. Plaza St, Albert Lea, MN 56007   |
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Albert Lea
“Very friendly and clean.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

My family and I were moving from MI to WA and we stopped here for a break after driving 15 hours with two kids, two dogs and two cats. Susie at the front desk gabe us treats for the dogs and even made sure we had a first floor room when she saw my husband walking with his cane. The room was clean and comfortable. The indoor pool was amazing after all of that time in a car. The lobby even had free snacks for the kids. They have a traditional continental breakfast with do it yoursrlf waffles. If all AmericInns are like this one we will definately be back.

• Stayed June 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Junction City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

Great hotel with wonderful staff...super warm pool and the lady working the front desk late sat evening around 9 when we checked in was amazing.
The pool was super warm and welcoming even for my youngest girl

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Cold Spring, Minnesota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel before and had a great experience but this time was a little different. It started out well but changed. Upon arrival I was greeted by a very good employee by the name of Deb she was delightful. When I got to my room there was no Kleenex in the container. I walked down and got a new one. Then the light next to the bed went out and needed to be replaced. Later when I wanted to take a shower there was no hot water. I walk down and talk to a new employee that was working and she said she was aware that there was no hot water. She then said she had called the manager and maybe she would come down and check it. I said maybe? Hotel and you really need to have someone take care of the hot water problem. Later that evening the hot water was fixed. I was just disappointed in my stay this time.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

Sheets were clean and room was OK, although Wifi didn't work and hall carpet was very dirty with spilled food. If I'd known the Wifi was down I wouldn't have stopped here, as I need it for work. They only had one girl at the desk at night and maybe she couldn't handle it all by herself. But I was tired and so I tolerated it and moved on early the next morning.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Buna, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

Walk in the door, feels like home. Greeted with smiles, no hassle check-in. Friendly clerk, Marsha. Made popcorn then cookies, fresh and hot! Room nice, clean. No issues here. Will stay again when in the area

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Minneapolis
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

How is it possible to have no hot water in the shower, but piping hot at the sink? AmericInn made it happen. The staff was lovely and they tried, but had no idea how to resolve the problem.

I just can't give a good review to a hotel where i can't take a shower for 3 days.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Red Wing
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

My husband and I were tired from a long car trip in snowy conditions that day and even though there were two birthday parties and a youth hockey team staying in the hotel, our room was quiet. The cleanliness and comfort and great attitude of the desk staff are what brings us back to AmericInns. This was no exception.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

Been to AmericInn Lodge & Suites Albert Lea? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about AmericInn Lodge & Suites Albert Lea

Address: 811 E. Plaza St, Albert Lea, MN 56007
Location: United States > Minnesota > Albert Lea
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Albert Lea
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, AmericInn Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your AmericInn Lodge & Suites Albert Lea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage AmericInn Lodge & Suites Albert Lea, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.