“awesome staff” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Junction City
“awesome staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

Great hotel with wonderful staff...super warm pool and the lady working the front desk late sat evening around 9 when we checked in was amazing.
The pool was super warm and welcoming even for my youngest girl

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Cold Spring, Minnesota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel before and had a great experience but this time was a little different. It started out well but changed. Upon arrival I was greeted by a very good employee by the name of Deb she was delightful. When I got to my room there was no Kleenex in the container. I walked down and got a new one. Then the light next to the bed went out and needed to be replaced. Later when I wanted to take a shower there was no hot water. I walk down and talk to a new employee that was working and she said she was aware that there was no hot water. She then said she had called the manager and maybe she would come down and check it. I said maybe? Hotel and you really need to have someone take care of the hot water problem. Later that evening the hot water was fixed. I was just disappointed in my stay this time.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

Sheets were clean and room was OK, although Wifi didn't work and hall carpet was very dirty with spilled food. If I'd known the Wifi was down I wouldn't have stopped here, as I need it for work. They only had one girl at the desk at night and maybe she couldn't handle it all by herself. But I was tired and so I tolerated it and moved on early the next morning.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Buna, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

Walk in the door, feels like home. Greeted with smiles, no hassle check-in. Friendly clerk, Marsha. Made popcorn then cookies, fresh and hot! Room nice, clean. No issues here. Will stay again when in the area

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Minneapolis
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

How is it possible to have no hot water in the shower, but piping hot at the sink? AmericInn made it happen. The staff was lovely and they tried, but had no idea how to resolve the problem.

I just can't give a good review to a hotel where i can't take a shower for 3 days.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

alamericinn, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Albert Lea, responded to this review, January 23, 2015
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. On behalf of the AmericInn hotel I'd like to take this time in sending you our deepest sincere apologizes for not being able to provide you with a great experience at our hotel. Since your stay we have replace the heating system that heats our water and have not experienced any further problems. Further more we would love to have another chance to show you the great customer service we provide and make your experience a better one then before. we hope to soon you again.

~Nicole~
GM
Red Wing
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

My husband and I were tired from a long car trip in snowy conditions that day and even though there were two birthday parties and a youth hockey team staying in the hotel, our room was quiet. The cleanliness and comfort and great attitude of the desk staff are what brings us back to AmericInns. This was no exception.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo

Minneapolis, Minnesota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

Located right off I90 on the East end of Albert Lea. Typical AmericInn. We stayed for a hockey tournament and they were pretty accommodating for the boys and finally allowed our team and another team to use the conference room for the boys to hang out since they couldn't' swim and had nothing else to do. Only took about an hour of persuading and finally let them play for an hour. Our room was a non smoking room but reaked of cigarettes and was supposedly a King Suite with pullout but was no bigger than room with 2 beds.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Been to AmericInn Lodge & Suites Albert Lea? Share your experiences!