“Excellent dinner” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 119 Restaurants in Auburn Hills
Oakton, Virginia
“Excellent dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

After several disappointing meals in Auburn Hills, I was not looking forward to going out to dinner again. I am so glad I did. Loved Palm Palace. The garlic and tahini spread and warm bread brought to the table were standouts. Enjoyed my chicken and hummus appetizer (ordered two appetizers for dinner vice the standard meal.). The others in my party were enthusiastic about their meals as well. Mthe only disappointment was the spinach pie. The service and ambience were charming; our waiter brought us extra garlic spread to take home. Nice way to end our trip.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Jerusalem Garden has got competition!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

Take out oder for home....

Taboulee Salad, Fresh light, fluffy and a great lemon zing. how it should be.
Spinach and feta pie.... no grease, fresh pastry lovely.
Falafel sandwich, best in town.

Highly recommend.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Michigan
“Loved It!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

We were looking for a place to eat after leaving a swim meet after 9:30p.m. We googled, and our choices were limited--most closed or had their kitchen close at 10p.m.

We saw Palm Palace, and it looked interesting, and was open 'til 11p.m. Awesome Choice!! The ambiance was great, the food was wonderful, and the staff was very attentive.

Can't wait to try the one in Ann Arbor!

Visited February 2013
Troy, Michigan, United States
“Just aweful”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

It should have been a clue that all the nearby restaurants had 30-40 minute waits on a Friday evening but we were able to be seated immediately here. Waitstaff was polite but the food was aweful. Lukewarm soup, tasteless entree. I had the vegetarian kabob when the other entree I had chosen was "out". It had no seasoning other than a char on the veggies and the quinoa was tasteless. I also assume there was a sale on onions because my plate was full of them as was our guests' salads. Very dissappointing.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Rochester Hills, Michigan
“Palm Palace...GREAT FOOD!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

This is definelly one of my favorite restaurants, fancy place, great service and good price. My favorites, are lamb sharma and baked kibee. I loved Palm Palace, have being there many times with family, friends, parties, my loved and great fiancee...always will come back, for years have great experience on this restaurant. I love the atmosphere, the bread, they have natural juices, please try this restaurant for ANY OCASSION, with your date, family. You will love it, great food, great decoration, fancy!!! I always will be a customer...I have being here at leats 25 times. So it got be good..trusted!!!

Visited October 2012