“Former Harbor Inn,now Edmond Augres Inn” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Edmonds Au Gres Inn

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Au Gres
Edmonds Au Gres Inn
You added Edmonds Au Gres Inn to your Saves list
324 E Huron/US Highway 23, Au Gres, MI 48703-9454   |
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Au Gres
Midland, Michigan
“Former Harbor Inn,now Edmond Augres Inn”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013

The former Harbor Inn in Au Gres is now the Edmonds Au Gres Inn. I stayed there from Oct.25-27 for my daughters wedding.The new owners have done a great job of renovating this place.Everything is all new.They completly gutted the inside and I was surprised when I first entered my room,it had a new home smell to it and everything was brand new!!!! I would recommend this Inn because not only was the place clean but I got a chance to visit with the owners wife and I told her how I was pleased with everything!!! I told her I will come back for sure next summer !!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Solo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

Regretfully there's not a single review with a 2013 date which does not provide the new owners the benefit of the doubt. Instead it's 2012 and prior with more "poor" and "terrible" reviews than otherwise which isn't a proper (or fair) reflection on the updated property.

You can tell that the new family owners are trying to improve the place. Areas remain under construction but this had little visible and no audible (fortunately) impact on our stay.

The room was fresh and clean, the bed and tv new, and the bathrooms recently refreshed with new tile and walk in shower. I did not try the free wifi so I can't comment on that. The only room negative was that there was not a closet, instead a wall hangar to hang clothes from on the side wall.

With three weddings in town the place was full but it didn't feel crowded. There was a nice sense of community as we hung outside a bit with strangers at first who became acquaintances.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Been to Edmonds Au Gres Inn? Share your experiences!