You added Extended Stay America - Detroit - Ann Arbor - University South to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Detroit - Ann Arbor - University South
2.5 of 5 Condominium   |   3265 Boardwalk Dr, Ann Arbor, MI 48108 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ferndale, Michigan
“Great Value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

I made a trip to volunteer with a organization that I was a part of when I went to college. The room I stayed it was such a great convenience to me. Usually I just drive a few hours to campus and drive home, but this time I decided I'd stay the night because I was tired.

The Hotel was very conveniently located and I was able to book a room the day of. The staff was courteous, and the person I talked to on the phone was able to help me find a room that was available and in my price range. After a long day of volunteering, I was able to retire to my room. I found the bathroom very meticulously cleaned, fresh linen, and everything you expect from a room you expect to be able to fully relax in. In the morning, breakfast was a plus. I'd recommend (and I already have) to any of my friends.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
RDO_Sarah_L, Owner at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Ann Arbor - University South, responded to this review, November 3, 2012
Thank you very much for your kind review. First of all, I commend you on your volunteer efforts. That is wonderful of you to do. Secondly, I am so happy to hear our hotel in Ann Arbor worked out perfectly for you. Thank you for sharing your glowing feedback and thank you as well for your recommendations to others. We do hope to see you in Ann Arbor again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012 via mobile

Thank you for the great service. Your staff is very well trained and my family and I will certainly return on our next trip to your area. I've been to plenty of hotels and I know when I see and experience a well trained staff. As I am a manager, I know the staff is a reflection of the person managing them. Thanks again for being superb! It is and always will be, appreciated.

Thanks again!

• Stayed October 2012
RDO_Sarah_L, Owner at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Ann Arbor - University South, responded to this review, October 31, 2012
Thank you for your recent posting. We appreciate your feedback very much. I am so happy to hear that you received such great service. We work hard to provide exceptional guest service for our guests so you sharing your experience with us is invaluable. Thank you again for staying with us.
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

I had a great time while staying at this particular hotel. They were able to accommodate my needs and their customer service was very efficient. I would recommend this place to anyone who needs a quite place to stay while on business or vacation.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your recent review of your stay with us. I'm glad to hear our location worked out so well for you and you were treated great on top of that! Thank you for choosing our hotel and we hope to have you back again soon.
Battle Creek, Michigan, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

I have the occassion to visit Ann Arbor several times a year. For the value stay, I stay at the Boardwalk Extended Stay. Great space, good amenities and a very reasonable price. It is near the mall and freeway.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It sounds like our location works out very well for you when you travel to Ann Arbor. Thank you for your continued business. We appreciate having you as our guest.
Lansing, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

I truly enjoyed my stay at the hotel. The customer service was great! I enjoyed the room and amenities. The hotel is very accommodating and family friendly. I truly loved the wireless internet and the parking. I would recommend this hotel to my family and friends.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you for your review. We really appreciate your feedback as it helps us to continue to provide great service to our guests. I'm thrilled to hear the room and our amenities worked out so well for you, especially our wireless and complimentary parking. Thank you again for sharing and we hope to see you again soon.
Dallas, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

we have been staying here for more than a year

The room is spacious and has all the necessary amenities for a long haul.The crockery and cutlery is an added bonus.
The hotel is strategically located, near to malls, bus stop eating joints, library etc
Must mention the new Patio that has been upgraded has become a favorite place to sit and relax.with brand new chairs and tables
the area is quite welcoming and had some wonderful dinners with friends.

The staff is courteous and my thanks to Ashley, Tracy and Alisha in the Front desk. Also Steve has been prompt and fixed maintenance issue
He surely acknowledges every guest and is valuable to the company.
But my sincere compliment to Jason, who has handled issues with tact and has been instrumental in having us not move out to an apartment
Ensuring that as a long stay we have been valued and to make certain that we have had a comfortable stay.

As the name suggests its ideal for longer period of stay even better to stay here than an apartment since there is absolute convenience
one payment takes care of all (electricity,telephone,wifi,heat,security) and the facility of the kitchen enables you not to miss home cooking.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Sarah L, Owner at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Ann Arbor - University South, responded to this review, October 15, 2012
Thank you for your glowing review of your stay at our Deluxe in Ann Arbor. Your feedback was wonderful and I appreciate you taking the time to post it. We are committed to providing excellent guest service and it appears our staff did just that. I'm happy to hear you enjoy the upgrades to the patio area. It does make a nice area to spend some time. Thank you again for your continued business. We appreciate having you with us.
Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

This is best i got and in good price. Best this is that kitchen that include everything microwave, jumbo refrigerator, dish washer etc and i like size of room that is perfect fit for a family of 2-4. Hotel staff is very helpfull and cooperative.

Room Tip: south side rooms have moresun shine, and good for winter
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Sarah L, Owner at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Ann Arbor - University South, responded to this review, October 12, 2012
Thank you for your review. I'm happy our hotel layout worked out so well for you and your family. We appreciate you choosing our hotel and we do hope to have you back if you are ever in the Ann Arbor area again.

Been to Extended Stay America - Detroit - Ann Arbor - University South? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Detroit - Ann Arbor - University South

Address: 3265 Boardwalk Dr, Ann Arbor, MI 48108 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe)
Location: United States > Michigan > Ann Arbor
Ranked #2 of 6 Specialty Lodging in Ann Arbor
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Detroit - Ann Arbor - University South 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Extended Stay, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Detroit - Ann Arbor - University South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe Detroit - Ann Arbor Hotel Ann Arbor
Extended Stay Ann Arbor
Ann Arbor Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Detroit - Ann Arbor - University South, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.