“Finding Comfort at the Hampton Inn” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Last Minute Deals!
Ranked #13 of 31 Hotels in Ann Arbor
chicago, United States
“Finding Comfort at the Hampton Inn”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

I find my stay at the Hampton Inn always pleasurable because of the comfortable and clean beds. The linens and the comforters are smell so nice and they just hug me to sleep. I recommend this hotel to those that love to sleep on a cloud.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Lee Y, General Manager at Hampton Inn Ann Arbor - North, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
We're glad to hear that you had a great time with us and enjoyed our bed packages. Thank you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Hoopeston, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

Wonderful place to stay. Nice decor. Friendly and accomodating staff. Nice, clean rooms. Great location. Complimentary WiFi access. Did not like the swimming pool surrounded by glass and next to the parking lot. Very small fitness center.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

JessicaHogle, General Manager at Hampton Inn Ann Arbor - North, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

We are very pleased you decided to stay at the Hampton Inn North while in the Ann Arbor area! We are also grateful that you provided feedback. I will make sure to pass your wonderful comments along to my staff members. They take pride in their work and are always continuously trying to improve our guests' experience.

I apologize that you were displeased with pool location and fitness center. Perhaps the next time you visit us you can utilize our off site gym. It is complimentary and right across the street from our hotel!

We hope to provide you with another opportunity to serve you if you are ever back in the Ann Arbor area!

Best regards,
Auburn, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

Housekeeping will wake you every 10 minutes, that's every day. wait till checkout!! They will chop your door down with an axe!! ha ha Really not good customer service. Great rooms. Beds and bedding are the best, a real treat. I liked the location but would like movies on demand and a fridge in room.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
JessicaHogle, General Manager at Hampton Inn Ann Arbor - North, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding your experience with us. I am certainly disappointed that you were bothered by our housekeeping staff. I have already addressed the issue and it will not happen in the future. Again, I apologize on their behalf.

I am pleased that you found our beds & bedding enjoyable. Next time you visit, please contact me directly and I will make sure that you have a refrigerator in your room!

I take pleasure in welcoming you back, with the 100% guarantee that you will not encounter any issues at our hotel. Once again please do accept my apologies and I do hope that you come back and stay with us in the near future.

Conowingo, Maryland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

I've stayed at many Hampton Inns and I am never disappointed with their service, cleaniness and overall helpfulness and service. I stay every year at the Hampton Inn in Bangor, ME. I've also stayed at a Hampton Inn in Tennessee, Indiana, North Carolina and Florida and I have received the same service, etc. at each location.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
JessicaHogle, General Manager at Hampton Inn Ann Arbor - North, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

We are very pleased that you choose to stay at Hampton Inns' while traveling! We are also grateful that you provided feedback. I will make sure to pass your wonderful comments along to my staff members.

We look forward to your future stays' with us!

Best regards,
Denver
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

This unassuming brand delivered big on a single night's stay. My room was clean and well appointed. Modern conveniences and responsive Internet. The staff is energetic and accomodating. Breakfast bar with lots of variety, hot and cold. Across the road from a major mall and close to many familiar chain restaurants. For a business trip, this property is a gem. Most important - I got a good night's sleep.

Room Tip: The odd side faces a quiet back parking lot. Rooms in the X3X numbers are furthest from the elevator...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
I would like to personally thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn during your recent visit to Ann Arbor! I am overjoyed you had such a great experience! It was a pleasure to have you as our guest. We are continuously striving to improve our service and accommodations and we thank you for the feedback so we may continue to serve you in the future.

Again, thank for taking the time to provide your review on our hotel. We look forward to being your "home away from home" the next time you are in the AA area.

Escanaba, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

We stayed there last week again, as we have repeatedly over the past ten years. We were highly satisfied, as we'd asked for a delayed check-out and they fully accommodated us. Everything was clean and in good order: no surprises. The front desk personnel were extremely friendly and helpful. The breakfast had good variety and excellent coffee.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
JessicaHogle, General Manager at Hampton Inn Ann Arbor - North, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
We appreciate your feedback. I will make sure to pass your wonderful comments along to my staff members. I am very happy to hear that all other aspects of your stay were enjoyable!

We sure do appreciate you coming back to see us again and again while you are in Ann Arbor area. We will see you again soon!

Goshen, IN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

My sister and I stayed in a king bed room with couch on the first floor and had a very good experience. We booked the hotel through an online deals site, and were given the choice of room when we arrived. Bed was comfortable, room was clean, and wireless internet was easy to use.

The breakfast area was being renovated so breakfast was served in the conference room, which made things a little cramped since there were not as many tables and several sports teams there who ate all at once. Food was good and typical of other Hampton Inns.

We had problems getting the TVs to work correctly in the workout room. The ones attached to the machines would not stay on, and the one on the wall didn't have all the channels, including ESPN. Also, the hot tub was not working while we were there.

This Hampton Inn is on the north side of town in a quieter area, surrounded by office buildings, with an Applebees conveniently attached to the hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
JessicaHogle, General Manager at Hampton Inn Ann Arbor - North, responded to this review, April 1, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding our hotel. I apologize that your experience with hotel refurbishment of our lobby was unsatisfactory. Trying to improve the hotel without disturbing our guests' experience has certainly been a challenge. We are very excited about the beautiful changes and look forward to welcoming you back after our refurbishment is completed this month!

Thank you again for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Your comments are imperative to our continued success! We hope to provide you with another opportunity to serve you if you are ever back in the Ann Arbor area.

Jessica Hogle

Been to Hampton Inn Ann Arbor - North? Share your experiences!