I had a last second business trip to Ann Arbor, the meetings were to be held at the Ann Arbor Courtyard but their rooms were booked so I stayed at the Regent for two nights and I was pretty impressed with the place.
The rooms were modern and very clean, no complaints there. The gal that took care of our room did a great job, I totally forgot her name but she left notes each morning to let us know she'd been there. Good touch! I like my room super cold when I sleep (wife hates this) so I blasted the AC unit all night and it ran smooth and quiet. I've had a lot of issues with them making rattling and other noises before so this was very much appreciated.
The facility is well kept. They have a billiards room upstairs near the workout center. The pool area was very nice as well and offered a good view of the nicely gardened courtyard.
The hot breakfast that is included was pretty decent, eggs, sausage, etc. all tasted good on par with IHOP but hey it's free.
I would stay here again when I'm back in Ann Arbor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ann Arbor Regent Hotel & Suites is ideally located along the Ann Arbor / Ypsilanti border with easy access to US Highway 23, Interstate 94, and close proximity to the University of Michigan, Eastern Michigan University, and area hospitals. Whether you stay with us for pleasure or business, you’ll find the Ann Arbor Regent will always exceed your expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelClick, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Ann Arbor Regent Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ann Arbor Regent Hotel Ann Arbor
- Ann Arbor Regent Hotel And Suites
- Quality Inn Ann Arbor
- Comfort Inn Ann Arbor
- Ann Arbor Comfort Inn